Ch6

Nobody POV
Karen was running for her life to get away from Drew and his men but Drew was catching up to Karen and that made her scared then finally he caught her he had hard grip on Karen arms and he was mad but he just had an angry look and told his men to get her and they did.

Drew POV
I got Karen back but she had look so scared of me but I don't care. So we finally made it back to our house then I told my men to bring her to our room and they did I walk in the room saw that she was scared and I didn't want her to be scared but she was so I went of there to touch her she had jump from my touch which I understand and I told her to wash but what she didn't know her punishment was coming.
Karen POV
He had just told me to go wash and I did after 30 minutes I came out and went to put clothes and after I put them on I just look down and was scared of what he might do to me but he told me to come here and I was hesitant but I went to him and he wrapped his big strong hands around my waist and squeeze it tight and told be ready and when he said that I was terrified what was going to happen.

Drew POV
After I wrapped my arms around her waisted I bend her over and before I could do anything she started to cry but I don't care I had tied her hands and feet's to the bed and she look scared then I went to grab my belts and that's when I began to hit her on ass and it was getting red and she was screaming and crying for me to stop and yell at her you going to trying to leave me again are you and when she don't respond I hit her hard and ask her again you will never leave again do you hear me and she yes while crying I continue to hit for another 5 minutes then I stop and untie her hands and legs soon as I didn't that she put her face in her hands and was still crying I went back over there to try to comfort her but she pushed me away which made me angry but I didn't do anything to her I just left to cool off.

What y'all thing Karen going to do?

Y'all think Drew went hard on our baby Karen or not hard enough?
What y'all thing going to happen next?