When She Was Bad- 3

Third POV

Willow, Xander and Lucy were wandering around the school looking for Buffy, when they finally found her in the student lounge. Once again she looked like she was in her own world.

"Buffy?" Xander called out to her, receiving no kind of response. "Buffy!"

"Fine! I'm fine."

"Good! It's good that you're fine." Willow and Lucy sat on the opposite couch to Buffy, while Xander sat next to her.

"What were you think about?" Willow asked, getting two apples out of her bag. One for her and one for Lucy.

"Nothing."

"Oh, c'mon, you can tell us. We're your bosom friends! The friends of your bosom!" Xander grinned, getting out his power bar.

"Xander." Willow scolded.

"How long you been sitting on that one, mate?" Lucy asked, raising her eyebrow at her childish friend. Both Willow and Xander grimaced at their snacks and swapped them without a word.

"I wasn't thinking anything, really."

"What'd you do last night?"

"Mm. Slept. I had weird dreams."

"Dreams are meaningful."

"This is true. Take it from a former Seer." Lucy offered, grabbing one of the magazines.

"Tsh! Tell me about it. The other night I dreamt that Xander..." Willow paused when she realised who she was talking to. "Uh, it wasn't Xander. I-in fact it wasn't me. It was a friend's dream, and she doesn't remember it."

"I bet she doesn't."

"Buffy!" Giles cried, running up the stairs.

"Giles!" Buffy got up to greet him, looking at him with concern. "What is it? You look worried."

"This vampire activity, I think I know what they're up to."

"Well, we'll deal with it."

"I hope it's that simple."

"It is not to worry. Trust me."

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, I've killed you once, it shouldn't be too difficult to do it again." Giles chuckled causing Buffy to look at him with confusion.

"What?"

Suddenly, Giles backhanded Buffy, knocking her down onto the table. He got on top of her and began to choke her. All the while Xander and Willow smiled at each other as they continued to eat their snacks and Lucy continued to read her magazine.

Buffy reached for Giles' face, clawing at him, until finally she ripped off a mask which revealed the Master as the one who was choking her. Buffy's eyes widened in horror... until she woke up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV

The day after watching Buffy kick the wooden dummy's arse, Willow, Xander and I were at our lockers listening to Buffy talk about her late night talk with Angel. 

"Angel stopped by? Wow. Was there... Well, I mean, was it having to do with kissing?" Willow asked, to which I pretended to throw up.

"Willow, Lucy, grow up. Not everything is about kissing."

"Yeah. Some stuff's about groping. It wasn't about groping?"

"Okay, hormones on parade here? It was pure shoptalk. Remember vampires, pointy teeth, they walk by night, am I ringing a bell?"