Chapter- 1

Human brain is the most confusing thing In the world and my case is just same. After lots and lots of thinking I finally thought to change my story and here it is...Hope you will like it.

Enjoy reading!!!

Scene stars from,

Rishikesh.

Randawa House...

It was 11 at night when an exhausted-looking Kabir walked into the house and was surprised to see his daughter still awake. Kritika stood up upon seeing him and went to the kitchen to bring water for her father, who looked dead on his feet.

She doesn't understand why her father has to work extra time even though he is the owner of the restaurant.

Kabir drank the water and kept the glass aside, pulling his daughter to sit beside him.

"Soyi nahi abhi tak?"

Kritika snuggled closer to him, "Aapka wait kar rahi thi?"

Kabir sighed, "Kitne baar kaha hai..."

"Mera wait karne ki zarurat nahi hai. I return back when I see off my staff and close the door of the restaurant by myself." Kritika completed, mimicking him, "Har baar ek he dialogue de de kar bore nahi ho jate aap papa."

Kabir bit his smile and glared at her playfully; however, his look was wasted as she stood up.

"Chalo, ab jao aur soo jao. It's so late. Aapne dawa li apni?"

Kabir stood ruffling her hair, "Le li meri maa. Now you too go and sleep. Khana khaya?"

Kritika nodded.

Kabir bent down slightly and kissed her forehead gently, "Ansh soo gaya?"

Kritika nodded, "Kabse! ab school Jana hai toh soye ga nhi toh kya..." she trailed off as they heard Kiyansh's laugh.

Kabir looked back at his daughter who gave him a nervous smile.

"Chuha Papa chuha." Kritika said immediately.

Kabir nodded, "Teri Chucha hasta bhi hai beta?" he asked sarcastically.

Kritika gave him a smile, "Haa Papa aapko pta nhi hoga but jasie Chinese billi hasti hai, roti hai, wase he Chinese chhue bhi hai haste hai, rote hai infact baat bhi krti hai

Kritika gave him a smile, "Haa Papa aapko pta nhi hoga but jasie Chinese billi hasti hai, roti hai, wase he Chinese chhue bhi hai haste hai, rote hai infact baat bhi krti hai."

"Chal phir, let's chase this mouse of yours out. Mein bhi toh dekhu aur kya kya karta hai tera yeh Chinese Chuha?" Kabir said, moving towards Kiyansh's room.

Kritika immediately blocked his way, "Aree aap ko rest... nahi, infact aapko Sona chahiye. Kitna thak ke aye ho aap. Aap soo jao Papa, I will see... ek kaam karo, aap hi dekh lo." she said with a huff and moved back as he stared her down. Her father has killer looks!