The Church in You

February 26, 2024

The language of the divine is kind - soft but firm.

When looking for the divine, seek the guide, the assistant. 'Cause people wonder what is truly sourced from the divine and what is of man? In religious terms, which is the word of God and which is not?

But the divine is in you, in man. It is the church or the temple or the sanctuary in you. The divine is not separate from man, but this shouldn't make it difficult for man to identify what is divine, it's actually supposed to make it easier because the man need not to look for it, it's already housed in him. He only has to take interest in his divinity by investing in his spirit, and he would no longer feel separate from the divine because he would be reconnected. This is the way for man to feel connected or to establish a relationship with God, he is to seek the divine in him, seek that church, temple, or sanctuary.

Losing your religion, not going to church, is not going to spell faithlessness in man alone. Faithlessness is a state where man is out of touch or disconnected from his divinity, and so he would say he's not feeling divine presence in his life. When people say they've lost their faith, that's actually getting disconnected with their spirit. Because I find that when people talk about losing faith, they'd be like it's not believing in a priest and what he's saying, in a religious organization like the church and its leaders. But actually, priests and leaders are just middle men, they could assist you in reconnecting to your divinity, but they're not the ones who are gonna connect you to God. They just know things about divinity, the church in man, but you are the one who would reconnect, you will be the one to nurture the divine. This is not about believing in a priest or believing in an organization, it is about nurturing your divinity, taking care of the root that is your spirit. That's what faith is about. Drop the concept of faith being that of believing and switch to the concept of being connected to the divine. 'Cause the connectedness is what's gonna make you feel divine presence, not the priest or being in the church.

You can have moments of peace and clarity while in church in a mass officiated by a priest, but what happens when you go home? How's life, do you feel divine presence? A priest and a church is only as good or is only doing as good a job as aligned their words and teachings are with the divine. 'Cause their job is actually to assist the man in getting to know his divinity by telling him what the purpose of the spirit is to man and the life he's creating. When a priest or a leader does a bad job of assisting the man in connecting with the divine, when the man disconnects from the priest, that doesn't make him a faithless man. It could be just a man saying: That's not divine. That's not nurturing for my spirit.

Why don't I go to church? Save for times when we need to go there. 'Cause the church is like a hospital or a clinic or a school to me. People go there to seek guidance for nurturing the spirit or to seek assistance healing a wounded spirituality. They go there in hopes to feel divine presence, to feel closer to the divine 'cause they call it the house of God. I am getting all that where I am. I am connected. Churches are physical manifestations of the house of the divine. I have a church, a temple, a sanctuary. It used to look like an abandoned house when I found it. I just started sweeping and dusting things off. I didn't do that alone, I had divine assistance.

When did I find the abandoned house? It's a stormy night. I went inside and found a church built on solid ground. It's where they told me I need to rest and heal. That's where the divine restored me. I was mostly just like a child there on the divine's lap and the divine took care of me like a mother. She's a mother, a high priestess, a healer, and she has a comforting, gentle voice but she's really wise beyond years, she just knows things.

That's why I don't go to church. It's because I have her.