Magadhraj

Time skip after 18 years, 

Parashuram: vasusen where are you ? 

Vasusen: coming pitashree 

Parashuram smiled seeing his son growing up into most handsome man

Vasusen grew with white hair and blue eyes and yes he had bad choice in dressing. 

Lord parashuram was fashion designer for his son because he wanted his son to shine like moon. 

Vasusen cane to took his blessings from his pitashree. 

Parashuram: I know putra you will win in battle with magadraj. 

Vasusen : I will pitashree 

In magadh, 

Vasusen challenged jarasandh and defeated him.

Vasusen: jarasandh you will act as king of magadha but I will be the real king and I will rule it so if you want to live alive then do what I say *serious face* 

Jarasandh: as you say *I fear of life* 

Vasusen went to mahendragiri parvat after solving some conflicts and changing in system. 

Vasusen: pitashree! I am back 

Parashuram: congratulations on the win of magadha! 

Vasusen: thank you pitashree  

Parashuram: you know you should make alliance with dwarka and his king vasudev krishn. 

Vasusen stopped to think about krishn, he has heard many stories of his and how he defeated jarasandh 18 times.

Vasusen: I will meet him pitashree as an eunuch. Let's meet soon krishn. 

Vasusen came to the palace of dwarka as magadh's kingdom representive. Yes, he was wearing women clothes and makeup and the artist who did his makeup and dressup was none other than goddess ganga. 

As dispassionate is vasusen he didn't care to walk gracefully like an women instead walked normally. 

When he entered dwarka court and saw the throne were krishn was sitting he was shocked to see him. He is seriously the most handsome man he ever saw.

 He is seriously the most handsome man he ever saw

Vasusen frowned, he heard that krishn was a smiling and cheerful guy but here he has a serious look maybe it was rumours

Balram: Please introduce yourself 

Vasusen: pranipat mahabali balram and dwarkadish krishn. I am representive of magadha, gopeshwar , our king wishes to have alliance with you and I have been assigned here to entertain you with my dance for 1 week then I will go back. 

Krishn: so gopeshwar if it is your real name *vasusen froze*, why has jarasandh decided to make alliance with me? *smirking* 

Gopeshwar: I am unaware lord of dwarka because there is a drastic change in our kingdom many rules and systems have been modified because there is an unknown shadow who guides our king what to do and not to do .

Krish: (mysterious person let's see it afterwards, let's focus on what is going on front of me) fine then show us your dancing skills. 

Gopeshwar: as you wish Lord 

Gopeshwar dances extraordinarily as if the god of dance himself is dancing and krishn was mesmerized and so were the court of dwarka. Gopeshwar stopped the dance and bowed to the king. 

Krish: dasi please take our guest to their room and gopeshwar take rest and welcome to dwarka.

Gopeshwar: thanks lord 

After some time,

In his room, gopeshwar was trying to wear a saree but failing miserably. 

Krish: you seriously don't know how to dress?

Gopeshwar got startled and breath in relief. 

Gopeshwar: lord isn't it inappropriate to enter in anybody's room 

Krishn: this is my kingdom I can enter anywere I want and yet I wanted to clarify some doubts so I came here. *moving forward towards Gopeshwar * 

Krishn immediately starts to dress gopeshwar who is frozed. 

Krish first starts from bottom on their waist and then reach reaches at top and whispered in gopeshwar ear. 

Krish: I know you are pretending to be an eunuch. Nice try 

Gopeshwar smirked as expected dwarkadish krishn was really smart. 

Gopeshwar: seriously you are smart 

Krish: since you have chosen to be an eunuch. Why don't I dress you instead? 

Gopeshwar frowned but let is aside and sat in front of dressing table.

Krishn smirked he knew this gopeshwar guy doesn't like too much dressing dead opposite to him why don't he have some fun. 

Krish started with heavy accessories and dressup up gopeshwar who was getting uncomfortable with too much jewelleries and now was the make up which gopeshwar hated to core .

First torture went into his eyes he had to stop blinking and wait for krishn finishing his eyes. 

Second torture started to his cheeks don't know what in the world was that thing that dwarkadish put in his face. 

Third torture went into his lips and forehead as krishn was making some design in his head .

Last but bot least his hair which he loved was made into a weird and heavy hairstyle like a womens. 

Krishn: now you are looking like a very beautiful women *chuckles *

Meanwhile gopeshwar was so frozen because of make up and dress up he was walking like an robot or doll.