Who will be dwarkarani?

After gopeshwar was embarrassed because krishn took his hand and walking joyfully while he was walking like an doll because of this stupid jewelleries

He is shocked to see Krishn going easily as he wore even more jewelleries than him which are heavier compared to his. 

Krishn is seriously obsessed with alankar, he should be called as alankharpriya (alankar Priya narayan ). Hai narayan, he has not taken his 15th shower yet.(abhishek Priya shankara). When will he leave him narayan. 

A soldier came in front of them and bowed. 

Soldier: dwarkadish their is a big demand for dwarkarani . Please come towards the court as requested by mahabali balram. 

Krishn: yes I will come now. You are coming with me gopeshwar 

Gopeshwar gave him dispassionate look. First he had to wear this dress up, second he couldn't take an shower and third he has to go to the court to hear the matter which he has no interest in. He is completely dispassionate about it. 

But who will he convince the lord of dwarka who was pulling him and walking towards the sabha. 

Both Krishn and gopeshwar reached the sabha and balram was pitying gopeshwar as he also disliked the dress up to core and seeing the eunuch he confirmed it is Krishn's doing. poor guy! On other note the eunuch was looking like beautiful women with muscles . Gopeshwar seriously looked like radha's twin with all that make up. Difference was radha didn't have muscles and gopeshwar does not like makeup. 

 Krishn took his seat while gopeshwar was going to stand near the end of sabha but Krishn stopped him. 

Krishn: listen gopeshwar come and sit with me in the throne 

Gopeshwar frowned what was krishn planning while balram and other courtiers were shocked to core.

Gopeshwar: apologises dwarkadish but how can I sit their? 

Krishn: because I said so.

Gopeshwar: but dwarkadish- 

Krishn: no buts it's an order. 

Balram: ( krishn are you  seeing  radha in gopeshwar)

Krishn: ( dau he reminds me too much of her )

Balram: ( you know na you and radha have to face separation) 

Krishn: (I know dau and I also know that gopeshwar has same importance as radha in my life. I want to know more about him) 

Balram: ( as you wish kanha) 

Gopeshwar came and sat beside krishn. 

Balram for a moment saw radhakrishn sitting instead of gopeshwarkrishn. 

All the courtiers were wondering what happened to their king. 

Krishn: uhm so what is your needs? 

One of the courtiers: lord we want a rani beside you, who would nurture the kingdom like her child. 

Others: yes lord we also want a rani 

Krishn was in dilemma, he has still not recieved letter from vidraba kumari rukmini. 

Seeing krishn in dilemma, gopeshwar decided to help. So gopeshwar whispered in dwarkadish ears. 

Gopeshwar: dwarkadish may I say something, why don't you marry me?

Krishn: what? Do you know what you are saying?

Gopeshwar: come on our marriage won't be considered as real any way, we both are boys. 

Krishn: but courtiers won't accept 

Gopeshwar: then it will be a win-winsituation, you say I won't marry anyone other than gopeshwar and you will get some time and find a new bride.

Krishn thought for a minute and having no other choice he decided to go with what gopeshwar said. 

Krishn: okay I will marry gopeshwar 

Gopeshwar had neutral more like disinterested look. 

There was moment of silence and balram fainted.