𝟎𝟎𝟐. infinite

❝ silly me to fall in love with you❞

silly me to fall in love with you

CHAPTER TWO
' my bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more i tiger to thee, the more i have. for both are infinite '
──────────────────

ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

Juliet was stressing on the face time to skylar and nessa as she was still in the middle of figuring out an outfit to wear to the dinner that was happening in less than a twenty minutes

thankfully, she decided to not procrastinate and actually start to get ready at a decent time, so she already had her hair and make-up done.

"help me guys hello?" juliet sighed at the pile of clothes in front of her, all she heard was snickers from the other end of the call.

"julie, you literally have my dream closet alright. you have tons of things to wear, i don't know why your so stressed either it's literally mek." nessa sighed, skylar was still at her house from the night before so they were both sat on nessa bed, watching the horrors take place in juliet's room.

"so? i still need to look good! beside it makes a good first impression." juliet smiled, looking through the pile when her eyes laid on a strapped blue corset "thoughts?"

"a hundred percent yes!"

"of course, you suit that colour so much"

juliet smiled at her best friends, she truly believed she was the luckiest girl with them by her side. "okay so i'm thinking, skirt?" nessa suggested.

"okay how about, this?" juliet held up a matching maxi navy blue skirt.

"yes, match with a pair of those pretty black heels?" skylar suggested, juliet already had the shoes by the side and held them up, after earning a nod from the two girls she got up to get dressed out of the frame.