𝟎𝟏𝟎. tough love

❝ i don't want to want you❞

i don't want to want you

.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•..•*¨*•.¸¸
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
be rough with love
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•..•*¨*•.¸¸

   ITS BEEN A LONG 2 MONTHS

the last time juliet heard of malachi, he'd been on multiple tea accounts of him dating different girls, juliet didn't know if it was true or not but she just forced to believe she didn't care.

your probably wondering how it got so bad, they were amazing together. the large butterflies in one another's when seeing the other, they were beautiful, happy.

but nothing sticks with juliet hale.

her mother never stuck around, her father was only around her because it was the law. this year of her being 17 was probably going to be the last year she spent being pushed from country to country, it was probably also the last year she'd spend with her father.

the only constant in juliet's life were her friend's; nessa, skylar, sebastian & dylan.

they'd been her resting point since she met them, time was nothing when she was with them. a million minutes felt like an hour whenever they were all together.

life was never sunshine & rainbows, at least in juliet's life.

a storm of rain would always follow

notes 😇

oh!!!!!!

decided to update a day early
betcha didn't expect that one huh💖💖
sorry it was rlly rlly short 💖
updates will be much slower since i've began exams so i won't have a lot of time to really write but this book will continue!!!!