𝟎𝟎𝟕. stars

❝ silly me to fall in love with you❞

silly me to fall in love with you

CHAPTER SEVEN
'i defy you stars!'
──────────────────

ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

MUCH TO EVERYONES DISMAY it was now 10:30 meaning juliet was getting ready to return home

MUCH TO EVERYONES DISMAY it was now 10:30 meaning juliet was getting ready to return home. she had packed up her going out clothes in a bag & luckily freya and malachi allowed her to keep the clothes she was currently in so that she would be comfortable in the plane.

"i know we met last night but i'm so close to buying a plane ticket to cali." freya frowned as she sat beside juliet on the balcony, they had been waiting on mekonnen and malachi.

"i wish i didn't have to leave so soon" juliet sighed, stretching her legs out on the chair as she turned to freya. "your coming to california after filming right?"

"well i should be, the premiere won't be for a few months because of editing so i don't know about mekonnen." freya shrugged, "i think he's trying to convince his parents but i'm not sure."

juliet nodded as she looked out at the view, she lightly bit her lip as she wondered whether or not malachi would be going to la, she knew he lived there but maybe he had other plans?

freya turned to her with a knowing look, "malachis going straight to cali after filming ends so you don't need to worry about that."

juliet laughed as she shook her head, there wasn't much point in arguing with freya so she just nodded her head silently.

"why are we being depressed out here?" mekonnen said as he slid the door open and sat on the chair in front of freya.

"why else mek?" juliet rolled her eyes playfully as mekonnen made an 'o' shape before shaking his head.

"okay? you leave in like," he checked the imaginary watch on his wrist "30-ish minutes? that went by so fast."