𝟎𝟎𝟗. early seen

❝ silly me to fall in love with you❞

silly me to fall in love with you

CHAPTER NINE
'too early seen unknown and known too late!'
──────────────────

ⁱⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING, and unfortunately juliet had woken up to sebastian's foot inching closer to her face and a loud clutter from the kitchen, causing skylar to wake up also with a groan

"who the fuck is in your kitchen." she muttered, looking to juliet as she rubbed her eyes. juliet shrugged, her head turning to nessa and sebastian who were still asleep with their bodies practically covering one another.

"there's an intruder.." skylar shot up in her seat and juliet followed, they quietly crept towards the kitchen with whatever they could find; a spatula and plate.

skylar jumped out holding the glass plate in the air as she and juliet screamed, just to find a mop of blonde hair screaming along with a confused expression on his face.

"what the fuck are you doing dylan!"

"uh i woke up to the kitchen being dirty, so i thought i'd just clean up before julie's dad came back.. now i'm wishing i hadn't." dylan shrugged as he wiped down the last plate before he turned back to skylar with his hand reached out.

skylar gave juliet a confused look.

"pass the plate sky, i need to wash it duh?" dylan huffed as he snatched it out of her hands.

the two girls looked to each other before letting out a shrug and sitting down on the countertop as they watched dylan clean the last plate and wipe down the tables.

"thanks for that, you really didn't need to though. my dad doesn't come back till next week." juliet said to dylan as he finished wiping the table.

"don't care, someone needs to clean up after you guys otherwise your house will turn to rat central." dylan laughed as juliet's jaw dropped open.