Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.8

An unprovoked shout forced the sect leader to stop his searching hand, "What's the matter?"

"There's nothing in there." Mo Zhiyang walked over and knocked off his hand on the wardrobe, "This is my personal property, so it's not for your convenience to look at it."

Upon hearing this, the sect leader immediately realized his mistake and hurriedly took back his hand, "I was reckless, please forgive me, Lord Immortal."

"It doesn't matter, I know this. You can go down first." Mo Zhiyang pushed him and looked at the wardrobe and suddenly came up with a bold idea: How many steps does it take to throw the wardrobe out?

Answer: One step is required.

Therefore, after the sect leader left, Mo Zhiyang did not open the cabinet to let him out. Instead, he raised his hand, directly picked up the cabinet and threw it out of a large window.

Then he clapped his hands and closed the window.

Aren't you green tea? Go green! 

"Ah~"

Lu Jishi, who was hiding in the closet, was spinning around, feeling as if he was weightless, and then he fell directly to the ground with a bang, and the closet was also thrown apart.

As night falls, the bamboo forest trembles in the night wind.

Lu Jishi sat naked on a pile of wooden boards with his quilt in his arms. It took him a long time to come to his senses, "This? What's going on?!"

The wind blew over, bringing with it a chill, causing goosebumps on his shoulders and back. Lu Jishi came back to his senses and said, "Okay, Master, you are really good at it."

No matter what he did, Mo Zhiyang went back to sleep happily and would settle the score with Qionghua tomorrow that she dared to administer this kind of medicine.

Nothing happened last night. Qionghua was a little relieved and was planning to sneak out and hide with Elder Chihu. At least the master would give her a decent death for the sake of the elder.

But before going, she has to go see Junior Brother Lu and see what happened yesterday.

Mo Zhiyang was sleeping comfortably, only to feel a pair of eyes staring at him. He turned over and faced outside, opened his eyes and was startled, "You!"

"Master, you are so safe."

At these words, Mo Zhiyang suddenly thought of something and sat up suddenly, "You, why are you here? Get out!" Damn it, don't come here for revenge.

"Yes, this disciple should be freezing outside, right?" When he mentioned this, Lu Jishi was so angry that he had a fake smile on his face. He actually had the audacity to throw him out.

Mo Zhiyang was about to say something, but he rolled up the quilt and hugged him, "What are you doing? You are so impudent, let me go!" He was so petty that he still holds a grudge until now.

"If the master resists, the disciple will tell the Sect Master what happened last night and let him know what you did. How about that?" Lu Jishi hugged the quilt and said, "Master, don't act nonsense, otherwise it will be bad if someone looks at you."

After that, he covered the person's head with the quilt, so that when outsiders looked at him, he was just holding the quilt.

Mo Zhiyang was wrapped up and carried out, and he sighed to himself: You stole the master, someone stole the master~ But he only dared to press the voice back in his heart.