fighting demons and dragons while Chaldea watches

(Note: some Jutsu's will be Jp and english since i watch Naruto in Sub and i might forget the name and stick with english)

(Y/n) was currently being hugged by Koneko, Asia and Xenovia as he spoke up.

(Y/n): Can you let go?

Xenovia: No! I wont let go of you!

(Y/n): *Sigh*

Rias and Akeno went over to hug him as he buries her face in his chest crying.

Akeno: *Crying* Please dont leave...

Rias: *Crying* H-How...You were dead.

(Y/n): I didnt ask to be revived but......I guess fate had other plans for me.

(Y/n) went over to Kiba and hugs him aswell and he hugs back

Kiba: I miss you bro...

(Y/n): Me too....brother...

(Y/n) saw issei about to wake up as he straight up punches him in the face knocking him out.

(Y/n): Rias i need a favor...

Rias: What is it?

(Y/n): Keep this a secret to everyone.............*Looks up in the sky* Its time i reveal myself to them and go back for good.

Rias: Alright but....Where will you go?

(Y/n)'s phone rings as a new mission just pops up from Adrian saying theres a wave of monsters in Union

(Y/n): I need to kill a wave of Demons thats gonna appear in Union and since i was forced...I need to kill them.

Rias: Do you need help?

(Y/n): Dont worry, Ill be fine......I can kill them easily.

(Y/n) summons Yamato and opens a portal

(Y/n): Ill be back...

(Y/n) goes through the portal as he looks around an entire rocky area until he hears noise and see thousand, maybe millions of Demons in the area.

(Y/n):..................Oh shit...

The Demons heard this and all of them went rushing to (Y/n)'s location as creates another Excalibur Morgan and points his sword at them.

(Y/n): Lets do this shit...

(Y/n) rushes at all of them and slices about hundres in one slash then (Y/n) activates the sharingan fought all of them one by one.