Chapter 26

Chapter 26 My Straight Roommate (14)

In the dim alley, the street lights dimly illuminated the entrance, the light was slanted and scattered, and the night wind was cold, bringing with it a cry, like a line of isolation between the inside and outside of the alley.

The hot, longing touch was like burning fire. Chu Liang put his arms around Jian Xingsheng's waist and held the back of his head with his other hand to prevent him from hitting the wall during his movements and to better bring the other person closer. he.

The broad, cool palms were inserted into the hair, and the shadows overlapped and reflected on the ground, shaking gently.

The kiss was sticky and the breath was inseparable. The lips separated briefly and then touched each other in the next second, until the recipient let out uncontrollable sobs and slowly stopped.

Chu Liang calmed his breathing, moved away from the seductive lips, lowered his head slightly, and saw the red and tearful eyes of the person in front of him, the tip of his reddish nose, and his lips that were wet from being kissed.

"Don't cry."

He kissed her uncontrollably, and the tears sliding down his cheeks melted into their lips.

Fortunately, it was just a kiss. Chu Liang was afraid that he would cry again, so he returned to his senses and did not dare to touch him again.

Chu Liang wiped his tear-filled eyes with his fingertips and coaxed him, "I was so angry just now. I'm sorry, can you forgive me?"

"...Forgive you, can you just let your relatives go when you are angry?"

Jian Xingsheng finally lost his mind. He regained his thoughts, and when he spoke again, his voice was choked and hoarse, feeling extremely aggrieved.

His whole body was trapped by Chu Liang, with the cold wall behind him, unable to move. When he raised his head to look at Chu Liang, his black eyes were as bright as if they were soaked in water. Chu Liang looked at his thoughts, his heart was rumbling, and he was also a little nervous. Partially dry and hot.

Jian Xingsheng felt something pressing against him and almost burst into tears.

"You're a pervert!" He was frightened and panicked, and he hit Chu Liang on the shoulder with a cry, "Let me go!"

Chu Liang's face turned hot, knowing that he was indeed a pervert, but at this time, he was asked to let go of Jian Xingsheng, and he was really Reluctantly, he had no choice but to move forcefully and said humbly: "This is a normal physiological reaction. I like you so much and there is no reaction. This is abnormal. Please be considerate. You have it too, don't you?"

Maybe it was because of looking at it . The person in his arms looked too bully at the moment. He put his hand on the other person's waist and rubbed it twice uncontrollably. His slender waist stiffened sensitively, and he trembled as he moved forward, and the person tightened even more. Lying in his arms.

"Don't touch it!"

Jian Xingsheng scolded bluffly. After reacting, he doubted whether there was something wrong with his ears.

"What did you just say?" He looked at Chu Liang in shock, his pupils shrinking due to shock.

Chu Liang said patiently, "It's normal for me to have physiological reactions." He wanted to take Jian Xingsheng's hand shamelessly, "If you don't believe me, just touch it."

"!"

Jian Xingsheng was startled and almost slapped him away, becoming angry with embarrassment. , "Who wants to touch that thing of yours! I mean, did you just say you like me?!"