Arc 6 : Chapter 67

Arc 6 : Friend's Wife

Chapter 67 Friend's Wife (1)

"This novel is about forced love in this city. The protagonist Shou is a arrogant and evil domineering president. He is attracted to his friend's ambiguous partner, the beautiful protagonist Gong, who falls in love at first sight. See you again in forced love. Three times when he got to home plate and was beaten, he released new postures in clubs, offices, homes, and various places."

"...I am a friend?"

"No, you are a friend of a friend." Maoqiu said seriously, "Jian In other words, you are actually a cannon fodder in this world."

"..."

Jian Xing smiled without smiling, and slapped the fur ball back to the system space, crying.

-The

busy traffic during the day turns into another world when it gets dark.

Starting from a certain street in the city center, all the way in, there are a lot of entertainment venues. Ordinary people can't enter, and they have to shave off their skin to get in.

Men and women dressed up in gorgeous clothes flocked in like moths to a flame. Those who succeeded were showered with successes, while those who failed disappeared into the night sky along with the ashes.

In the private room of the club, Meng Wan smoked a cigarette, crossed his legs, hugged his female companion with one arm, and shook his head while evaluating the friends who had organized the game.

The other party went to pick them up but they hadn't come yet, so they and the other brothers had to wait here, commenting on the other party's immoral behavior.

"If you ask me, Zhang Yundong is so confused that he doesn't like any number of little flowers and fresh meat on weekdays, but he just likes a poor painter. Now he has spent hundreds of thousands to buy paintings, and he can barely get a good face. , and now he is still coveted to invite someone over and show it to us, it really looks like he is getting married."

"No, I haven't caught up with you yet." Li Quanyi also complained, "But this guy If I catch someone, I might want to give someone a thumbs up. I would like to see how good-looking the painter is, is he a fairy?"

"Hahaha, fairy, then our little Jane has a competitor."

Meng He laughed wildly, glared at his legs, and kicked the man sitting opposite who was drinking with a wine glass, "Little Jane, don't give up the title of heavenly immortal to others later."

"Get out of here, you bitch. ."

The man kicked back and laughed, "Whoever wants it wants it. People say that Yundong is a dog licker, weren't you a dog licker yourself before?"

"Yes, yes, he lives up to his name, Wangzi!" Li Quan on the side burst into laughter.

Several people were laughing and joking, but Meng Wan's female companion was at a loss, but she secretly glanced at the man's face. She was indeed an immortal, with cold white skin, long and thick eyelashes, a high nose and thin lips, but plump lips. When she smiled, she had a unique look. Feng Yun, I heard, is only twenty-three or four, and her family is rich, so she is a rich second generation.

The female companion was very excited, but because of Meng Wan, she didn't dare to say anything.

"Eh? Yundong and the others are here."

Li Quan looked at his cell phone and said "Eh", surprised, "Yu Yongchen is here too."

"It's strange, doesn't he love going to work the most? He doesn't work overtime at this time to come with us. Playing? Isn't his company about to close down?"