Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Friend's Wife (4)

The two were in a stalemate until Xu Jin came over wearing a bath towel and broke the deadlock.

In fact, it's better not to break it, Jian Xingsheng thought expressionlessly as he looked at the two people at the dining table.

At the end of the matter, the three of them sat at the dining table to eat together, but... this was not without gain. Jian Xingsheng remembered that when he looked at Xu Jin's body not long ago, he found a red mole on the other person's body, and guessed that the other person should be "him". But Mao Qiu's words also reminded him that maybe Yu Yongchen was the same person.

Jian Xingsheng thought it was funny. It was equivalent to the same person attacking and receiving the attack. The system space was really a mistake.

"Let's eat." Jian Xingsheng looked at the two of them and waved his hand generously.

The takeaway just arrived at an inappropriate time, but now it seemed that it was just right for the three of us. He ordered a crab pot and a few side dishes, and Yu Yongchen brought chicken soup.

Jian Xingsheng washed the dishes and asked the two of them to sit facing each other, while he sat at the head seat. Regardless of their expressions, he started to cook.

"I didn't expect... you have such a good personal relationship." Yu Yongchen spoke first. He slowly stirred the chicken soup with a spoon and spoke in a calm tone.

Xu Jin raised her eyelids and glanced at him, "Senior and I have only started to get in touch in recent days."

Then he turned to Jian Xingsheng and said, "Senior has never talked to me in the past."

Although his tone was normal, he was inexplicably kind. Feeling of sadness.

"..." Jian Xingsheng lowered his head to cook, pretending not to hear.

Yu Yongchen actually smiled.

"Really? I have a close relationship with Xingsheng." He looked at Jian Xingsheng, "You haven't been home lately, and my uncle and aunt have come to see me anxiously."

Jian Xingsheng had a headache and was about to stop the two of them from talking. , but as soon as he opened his mouth, he suddenly straightened his back and sat up.

He suddenly looked at Xu Jin, his eyes widened slightly, and he looked a little stunned.

In fact, I had to be stunned.

Because Xu Jin was under the table and hooked his trouser legs with her feet!

The other party had just changed his cotton slippers, but his feet were still cold. When he gently put them on his ankles, Jian Xingsheng retracted for a moment, but the next second, he put them on again, and even put them into his trouser legs...

This guy is not afraid Was he discovered by Yu Yongchen?

"Xingsheng?"

Yu Yongchen's voice called back Jian Xingsheng's thoughts that were gradually drifting away. He turned around and saw the other person raised his eyebrows, stood up, and raised his hand to touch his forehead.

Jian Xingsheng couldn't avoid it and was hit.

"I see your face is a little red, I'm afraid you might get hot."

Yu Yongchen put his hand on his forehead and stroked his cheek.

Xu Jin on the opposite side narrowed his eyes, and Jian Xingsheng felt that the opponent's legs were more unscrupulous and had already passed the knees.