Two alphas in the house

"What?" Jimin asked as he came down the stairs to find two males standing arms folded across their chests.
"Dada too pwetty," his son said
"Too pretty?"
"I think what our son is rightly saying is damn it Jimin do you think you should go out like that?"
"What's wrong with it?" Jimin asked glancing down at the fitted black trousers,semi sheer open neck shirt with loose open black waistcoat.
His ears had shining studs in and a fine silver chain graced his elegant neck.
"Well...everyone will be looking at you....your ass in those trousers...your tempting neck......"
"They are just clothes Kookie and it's an award show I have to dress up a bit."
"Ji-won wants sister....." their son said.
"What baby?"
"Papa and Dada buy sister for Ji so Dada stay home..."
Their son said in a demanding manner. Much as he looked like Jimin they knew he would be taller and could see the dominating alpha traits already appearing.
"Baby we don't buy a sister,we er,well we ....." Jimin started looking helplessly at Jungkook for help.
"Papa has to give dada lots of cuddles to magic up a baby."He said to his four year old son.
"Can I have sister tomorrow?"
"No baby it takes a while," Jimin said ruffling his son's hair.
Ji-won put his hands on his hips,
"I want it now,Papa get me?"
Jungkook smirked then looked at Jimin.
"You know I can't say no to our son.." he ran a hand down Jimins back squeezing his ass.
"Ji-won come on your staying with Uncle Tae and uncle Suga,you can play with little Jisoo." Jimin said hoping to distract his son who loved two year old Jisoo.
Suga and Tae had got their act together and were now proud parents.
Hobi had become engaged to a lovely girl called Rose and Jin and Namjoon were now expectant parents.
"Let's go I can't be late!" Jimin said.
They dropped their son at his uncles then drove to the ceremony.
Jimin had been nominated for best dance video and he was nervous constantly wiping his hands down his trousers as they sat at their table.
"Ji-won wants a sister..." Jungkook said his arm across Jimins chair back leaning towards him.
"I heard..."
"So?"
"What?"
"How about we try...tonight?How about I bury myself so deep in that ass....." Jungkook murmured when,
"And the award goes to Jeon Jimin for his Euphoria dance video!!"
"I won Kookie! I won the award!!!!"
"Congratulations baby go get your award!"
Nobody clapped harder than Jungkook so pleased for his husband who had divided his time between honing his skills and their son. They were both sure to give their son the time he wanted and if Jungkook was honest he missed the days where their son relied totally on them,now growing up to be very independent little man.
They left the ceremony and Jimin phoned their friends to ask about their son,assured by them that he had played with Jisoo then fallen asleep easily.
"Congratulations Jimin you deserve the award,oh and I don't know if he was supposed to tell us but congrats on the baby too!"
"Baby?"
"Yer Ji-won said you two were giving him a baby sister?"
"That little monkey....no I'm not expecting....he told us he wants a sister."
"He told us....papa and dada cuddle and he's having a sister."
"Oh dear...well he's going to be disappointed! We will pick him up about ten is that ok?"
"Actually we wondered if we could bring him back after lunch we are going to the park with Jisoo and having a picnic so thought he'd like it too?"
"If your sure?"
"Of course see you tomorrow."
Jimin sighed as he put the phone away.
"What's up?"
Jimin explained the conversation and Jungkook chuckled.
"It's not funny he might go around telling everyone that!"Jimin grumbled.
They pulled up at their house and went inside.Jimin placed his award on the table then suddenly found himself engulfed in strong arms.
"Kookie?"
"Don't want our son to look like a liar..." his mate said his voice hoarse with lust.
Jimin was picked up and taken to their bedroom,where Jungkook slid him down his body til his feet touched the floor.
"I've been wanting to do this all night," he said roughly as he squeezed Jimin's ass in the well fitting trousers.
His mouth claimed Jimins eagerly and his hands made short work of Jimins clothes.
He stepped back looking at his naked mate.
"You're beautiful..."
Jimin blushed trying to cover his body with his hands.
"No! I want to see all of you,I want to see your arousal as I undress(he started taking his own clothes off) I want to see the need in your eyes and smell your dampness...ah,that's it...now touch yourself....thats it,look at those pert little buds..."
Jimin was doing as Jungkook asked little mewls coming from his mouth as he pinched his nipples then gripped his member.
"Such a good little omega,now suck me........aaaah! That's it...fuck!"
Jimin had knelt in front of him taking him in his hot little mouth.
Jungkook let him toy with him for a few moments then ordered him to get on all fours on the bed.
Jimins pert ass stuck up in the air allowing Jungkook to spread his cheeks and lap at his tightness all the while caressing his member and balls.
Jimin was panting with need.
"Fuck me Kookie I want you inside me."
Jungkook stood up behind his mate rubbing his tip against the tightness before pushing deeply in earning a loud groan from Jimin.
"Baby I'm gonna fuck you so hard,you've had eyes on you all night and I wanted to slap their faces but I can't,so I'll show you who you belong to...."
He gripped Jimins hips and thrust like a maniac needing to show the other how much he wanted him.
"Oh yes,right there..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook hit on that sensitive bundle of nerves.
Jungkook reached around pumping Jimin listening to the growing moans of need.
Jimins leaking tip made his fingers slide up and down easily until with a scream his omega released,over his fingers and the bed.
As Jimins hole clenched over and over Jungkook licked his fingers," was that good...I'm not done yet..."
He flipped Jimin over into his back ending his legs over his shoulders as he thrust inside him again.
Jimin was a writhing mess,undone by one release and being tempted by another as his husband leaned in kissing anywhere his mouth could reach.
"This body is mine" he growled along Jimins collarbone.
Feeling his impending release he nudged Jimins neck to the side and with a victorious growl sank his teeth into his mates mark as he powerfully released white hot pleasure coursing through them both.
His knot was was large meaning Jimin was going nowhere for a while,so Jungkook let him slide his legs down and rolled over so Jimin lay on top of him.
"Well that was something..." he murmured in Jimins ear.
"Was someone a little jealous? I'm gonna have a sore ass tomorrow!"
"Well I know it was your night but honestly the way some of them were eyeing you up it was hard to keep from going full on alpha."
"I love that you still get jealous,it makes me feel wanted."
"I'll always want you,my strong capable cute sexy omega,mother of my child..."
"I love you Kookie,I don't say it nearly enough."
"You show it plenty love ....wow this knot is taking its time....."
"Well you did seem extra horny...!"
"Well Ji-won and talk off babies made me think how nice it would be,I loved having a baby around but he's getting so independent and bossy!"
"Like his father..."
"I'm not bossy....well yer ok maybe I am but I'm an alpha!"
"So will our son be if we look at his ways!what will a little omega like me do with two alphas in the house!"
"You'll be cherished twice as much!!!!"
"That damn silver tongue of yours!"
"You live my tongue especially when it's licking you out...."
"Kookie don't you go getting all aroused again,your damn knot hasn't even subsided and I don't think my ass could take another pounding!"
"But baby....you feel so good(kiss) and taste great(kiss) aah! And I really,really wanna fuck you again(twitching of a knot release)"
"Koookieeee!" Whined Jimin as his body was plundered again,wails giving way to pleasure which went on long into the night.

Months later Ji-won was running around a hospital room yelling he had a brother and a sister,his parents smiling at his enthusiastic response to their growing family.
The End