The After Math

I wake up to Andrews strong arms around me. It felt nice and relaxing. I stay there for awhile. I end up falling asleep again. I felt him jerks away and I wake up. He's still asleep.Is he having a nightmare? I look over his shoulder and see his fist balled up and he is ready to punch something. I jump off the bed. And he hits his fists on the bed.
"Andrew wake up!" I scream. It doesn't help much but he stops, and he starts again.
"ANDREW WAKE UP!" I scream even louder this time. He finally heard me and wakes up.
"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME."
"What happened?"
"I guess you were having a nightmare and you retaliated outside of your dream."
"But Heather she had a guy and he was trying to hurt you, he was right---- he stops and looks at my side of the bed.
"No Andrew it was me." He looks at how scared I was and how I was laying on the floor. My elbows leaning on the floor helping me to stay up. He gets off the bed and hugs me. We just cuddle on the floor trying to comprehend what just happened. After a few minutes. I get up to go take a shower. Andrew is still on the floor. I go to the shower and I turn the water on. I start to wash my body then I hear the bathroom door open.
"Andrew?"
"Babe can I take shower with you?
"Yea sure." He gets in and I feel how tense he is.
"Andrew its ok now. It's fine." I turn and look at him.
"No its not. I'm a danger to you. I don't want to hurt you....ever." He says as he puts his head on my chest.
"I feel like I'm laying on pillows." Andrew says and laughs
"Andrew your so stupid." I say in a playfull voice.
"But your not stupid enough to hurt me. I know that for sure."
"How do you know that for sure?"
"Because I do." I kiss him on the forehead. I get out the shower and get in my pajamas, because I don't think we will go anywhere today. I get a text from Richard.
Richard
Hey biotch how was the thing you and Andrew did?
We didn't.
Why?
Because we had to go to my mom's funeral and then....
AND THEN WHAT.
Andrews ex tried to hit me with a car. But Andrew pushed me out of the way and the car grazed his side. Then I beat the b*tch up and I let her beat me up so she could do double the time in jail. I needed stitches and a staple. The staple for my head and stitches across my cheek and on my leg.
OMG ANGEL IM SO SORRY I CANT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED ALL IN 1 DAY.
yea I know and you don't have to scream like your screaming so loud I hear you over text.
I love you
I love you too nerd
Girl bye
Bye

After that I see Andrew in the hall Inna towel.
"Andrew come here." He comes to the bed where I was.
"Babe can we just oder pizza and watch movies all day? I'll pay for the pizza."
"Sure that sounds really good. All I wanna do is cuddle you so why not watch a move while cuddling you."
"Yea I'm really cold too."
"Perfect." He says and kisses me.
"I'm gonna go order the pizza what do you want?"
"Anything."
"Ok, pepperoni. Is that ok?"
"Yea sure." I order and it gets here in like 15 minutes. I pay the guy and put the pizza on the table and call Andrew down. He comes down and gets an plate and gets some pizza.
"What are we watching first?"
"I don't know. Dirty Dancing."
"I know what your thinkin about."
"Andrew you childish"
"I can be more childish."
"Yea....how?"
"You want me to turn the light off?"
"Andrew. Oh my god. I'm done " I say laughing
"Come on let's go watch the movie." We finish eating and we are in the next movie Andrew picked it. But he still gave me a choice. It was between 'Friday' and 'Saw' I pick Friday.
"Ok I love this movie so please excuse my laugh. I hate it."
"Nah, baby girl everything about you is beautiful."
"I don't think so but thank you." The movie starts and when smokey says "of course I want some kool-aid" I laugh I don't know why but I do. And I cover my mouth.
"Baby girl it's ok I love your laugh."
"No its obnoxious."
"No its fine."
"Thank you." After a while in the third movie I fell asleep on his bare chest. I'm surprised I was able to do that, considering he has rock hard abs. So I didn't have anything soft. But I didn't care. He was strong enough to protect me. So I wasn't complaining.

***Andrews mind***
she fell asleep on me. She was stronger then I thought she was. Shes been working out a lot more since the incident with heather. I don't blame her. If she could take care of herself. Of course I could take care of her. But I like a girl that can fend for herself. She really can protect me too. Which is really weird to admit. But whatever we can take care of each other and ourselves.

I wake up to see Andrew sleeping. I don't move I don't want to wake him. I end up falling asleep again. But I'm afraid to. I'm afraid that he might end up doing the same thing as last time. I feel him squeeze me in his arms. As if hes trying to protect me. I wonder what he is dreaming about. I wake up again. I think I'm worrying to much. I can't go back to sleep after this time waking up. I use my finger to trace Andrews abs. I feel him flinch so I stop. I don't want to wake him. It's about 5:45 it's almost 6 so I try to slip away very carefully. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I'm done I go back downstairs. I look on the couch for Andrew but he's not there.
"Please don't scare me, please don't scare me." I say in my head. I turn around and scream.
"O h my god Andrew, your always scaring me."
"I know." He laughs then comes up and kisses me.
"Babe, you know I'm gonna get you back."
"Yea right." He laughs and I laugh and give him a smirk.
"What?"
"Oh nothing it's just I know something that you don't want me to know."
"Oh, yea ok I told you everything."
"Not this." I look at him and smirk. Then I reach out for a hug. But instead of a hug I tickle him.
"Ha babe stop this is..... rediculous."
"Told you I'd get you back. I'd make you worry then I'd tickle you.
"You didn't make me worry."
"Yea, ok."
"I'm gonna go to the gym Andrew."
"Babe you don't have to be----
"I want to though see you later."
"Ok bye babe."
"Bye" I get to the door and we kiss goodbye and I leave.