🔥💞Living together with ....🥴🏡

All the day I stayed with them . It's so nice to be with them . In the evening I prepare to go . I picked up my suitcase and bags to go .

Yn : Guys , I have to go now . It's getting dark outside. So I have to go and find a renting house . It was nice to meet you guys ☺️.

Rm : But , yn ,! It's really dark outside. And how can you find a renting house in this time .

Jh : And it's not safe to go out in this time .

V : ho seok hyung right. It's not safe for a girl to go out and also in night .

Yn : but oppa I can manage. It's okay . I can fight too😎🤗

Jin : Yn , princess listen! How can you find a renting house at night?

Yn : I'll find one somehow 😊

Jimin : Hyung! Can't yn stay with us in our house?

Rm : That's a good idea Jimin. Yn you can stay with us . It's no need to find a renting house .

Jin : That's right nam Joon . I think it's good for you to stay with us .

Yn : But opp-

I got cut off my words by Jin oppa.

Jin : No buts . You'll stay with us until you leave.

Yn : But oppa I have four months left for my vacation time. And it's a long time 😐😑 How can I stay with you guys for four months. It'll be troublesome for you guys. And also I don't want to bother you.

Suga : if you have four months left,then it's good . We can spend time with our Jin hyung's best friend. Right guys .

Jh : woow Yn . We can do so many funny things ... Please stay with us . And it's totally okay... Please yn ? 🤗🤗☺️

A/ pov : All the members are asking for Yn to stay with them . While yn thinking about what to say to them . Finally she decided to stay with them .

Yn : okay okay . .. I'll stay with you guys . But is it okay ? 🤥

All : yeah ! Totally 🤗☺️😀😃😁😄

Yn : But what about that mafia boy ? 😕 .

V : you mean Jungkook?

Yn : yep .. I don't think that he will let me stay !!! 😐. He is really an ice cube 🧊. So cold and like angry bird ...

You pout while saying that . All the members eyes were on your pout. You were looking so cute . They smile a little seeing your behavior 😊. Then you noticed that they are looking at you .

Yn : Why are you guys looking at me?

Jimin : cute 🥴

He mumbled.
Yn : Chim Chim did you say something?

After you ask that he came out of his thoughts.

Jimin : no no.. I didn't say anything..

Others were laughing like maniacs...😂😂😂🤣🤣

Yn : hey .. why are guys laughing? If it a joke , then say it to me also, so I can laugh with you .

All : nothing...

We came out of the building to go home .

Jin : Nam Joon where is Jungkook? Won't he come with us ?

Rm : no hyung. He said that he already went home .

Jin : Is that so . Okay so let's get in the van . Yn you sit with me okay !

Yn : okay oppa .

Yn pov : We got in the van . I sat beside Jin oppa . Then Jimin came and sit beside me . He smiled widely while sitting . After driver started the van . I looked out of the window for a while . It's so silent, because all the members were scrolling on their phones . So I decided to talk to broke the silence .

Yn : hey Chim Chim. When is your birthday?

I asked him curiously....😁

Jimin: me , I'm October 13 ,1995 . Why ?

Yn : no . Just curious.

I took my notebook from my bag. And started to write down .

Jimin. : why are you writing it?

Yn : so I can wish you on your birthday. That's why I wrote it . Then taehyung when is your birthday?

V : I'm December 30 , 1995. Me and Jimin are in same age .

Yn : woow you born in December. I'm too . And also Jin oppa . It's so cool 😀.

V : really! When is your birthday ?

Yn : I'm 24 th 1999 .

V & Jimin : That means you're 4 years younger than us ?

Yn : yep ...

Yoongi : you're a little girl

Yn : no. I'll be 24 in this year 😎😎

Saying that I made a proud face. Everyone laugh at me 🤣...

Yn : first tell me . Are you all older than me ?

All : yess...

Yn : then yoongi oppa your birthday?

Yoongi : 1993 march 9.

Yn : that means you're one year younger than Jin oppa.Then , ho seok oppa you ?

Jh : I'm 1994 February 18 . Me and nam Joon are in same age also .

Rm : I'm September 12.

Yn : okay....

Pov : After you wrote that all down you all started to talk about some random things and gossips in whole ride. After a long ride you came to the house .

Yn : ooops. Oppa your house looks amazing 😍.

Jh : seriously ! You like it?

Yn : yes . I like it , It's so soowwww pretty..

After some times we all went inside the house. At that time Jungkook came from upstairs.he was shocked to see me like this . He came down while looking at me angrily. I looked down . As I looked down all the other members noticed it.

Rm : Jungkook she'll be staying with us for four months.

Jk : what ! But how can a girl stay with us , I mean she is a girl. It's uncomfortable. I can't be with her.

Jin : Jungkook she will stay with us , that's final . Okay ! So treat her nice 🙂

Jk : I don't like her to be with us 😠

A/ pov : saying that Jungkook went to upstairs angrily. You looked down sadly 😕. you knew that from the start because of your mistake he'll be behave like this. You left out a sigh.

Jh : Don't be sad . He is the most softhearted and friendly one among us . He is like that because it's all new for him , and you know when you get along with him you cannot ever stop him .that how he really is 😅🤗

Yn : okay. I'll make him like me for sure 😊😎.

You said with a cheerful voice. And Jin helped you with your suitcase and bags . You went upstairs with Jin . You came to a room with him . It's so pinky 💖 and pretty

Yn : it's so pinky oppa

Jin : I know right 😎💖. Okay yn you can stay in this room . Do you like it ?

Yn : no ..I love it

Saying that you hug him . He also hug you back .

Yn : thanks jinyy ... For everything you've done for me.

Jin : princess don't say like that . I'm your best friend bro right...

Yn : yeah jin shi .

After that you broke the hug while looking at him .

Jin : why are you looking at me like that? 😑 Don't tell me , that you are lost in my world wide handsome face 😎😎!!!

Yn : yeah yeah I'm lost in your wwh face . 😅😅🤣