First eye contact ^⁠_⁠^🔥

Jin : you can make the room the way you want okay.

Yn : oki..

Jin : wanna some help with unpacking?

Yn : no I can do it . And you go and take a rest . And oppa can I make the dinner today for you guys?

Jin : yeah sure ! But why suddenly?

Yn : actually, I want to make up with jungkook. And I thought to make dinner as a apologize for what I did to him . Is it okay ?

Jin : I think he'll like it . Then Im going to my room okay. if you need  any help in the kitchen, tell me for sure .

Saying that he left . I sat down on bed while sighing . I started to unpack everything one by one . I tidied the closet putting my clothes. I took a warm  shower and wear my night suit. 

💖 This is what you wear 💖

After I tied up my hair while walking out of the room . I went to  downstairs to find the kitchen. As I found the kitchen I went near the fridge to get some supplies to cook dinner. I open the fridge door and took some veggies and some meat out of it . Then when I closed the door I saw someone's reflection from a glass . It wasn't clear . But I got scared. So I slowly turn around to look .

Jimin : bhoooooo......

Yn : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you scared me Chim Chim

I screamed out of fear. Then I hear someone's laugh. Jimin laughing like a idiot. After scaring me like that .

Jimin : waa, yn I thought you don't scared for anything. But you got scared of my silly joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅
Yn : silly , how can you call that a joke .Don't even think to do that again or I will make you wash dishes for a week. 😑

Jimin : okay okay ynii. Don't be angry little one . But what are you doing here , I mean in the kitchen.?

Yn : I came to wash clothes ,wanna help me

Jimin: wash clothes,here ? 🤔

Yn : aigoo  oppa , obviously I came here to make dinner .

Jimin : for you ?

Yn : for all of us 🙂 . I know that Jin oppa make food . But I wanted to make something for you guys. So I asked him if I could do that . And he gave me permission. So I come .

Jimin : can you cook?

Yn : yes ofc . I can cook 1000 times better than Jin oppa . You know I can make every kind of foods. Japanese, Chinese, American, anything. If you eat my foods you'll ask more . 😎

Jimin : 😳 seriously. Then can you make kimchi fried rice & tteokbokki for dinner?

Yn : yeah sure I'll make it . Then can you help me with making dinner 🍽️?

Jimin : yep . What I have to do?

Yn : first wash the veggies then I'll tell you what to do next

Saying that I started to wash some rice to cook . I put the rice cooker on the stove . While making rice I cut the veggies washed by Jimin . After sometimes we done making dinner 😀
I and Jimin did a high-five proudly 👏. And we make the  table for dinner. We put the dishes we made.  And I make some side dishes too. I also put them . The I told to Jimin to call others for dinner . After sometimes they all came to dinning room and sat down . I thought that it'll be uncomfortable for them to eat with me , so I turn to go to my room but stopped by Jin oppa.

Jin : where are you going yn , come and sit with us for dinner.

V : yeah ynaa , come here and sit beside me.

So I slowly went near him and sat down.  Jimin also came and sat near me . Then Jungkook came to sit . He sat while staring at me like he is gonna burn me with his eyes. I looked in to his eyes. And he stare at me without looking away . His eyes are mix with dark brown and black . And his eyes are very beautiful like ocean. His every eye gazes giving me chills down my spine and goosebumps all over my body . His dark aura making me go weak .  It is an insane eye contact. His eyes were full with anger yet calm .I felt heat on my cheeks. So I broke the eye contact and looked away . Then suddenly taehyung looked at me .

V : yn , are you having fever? Your cheeks are getting so red .

Jin : yn , are you not well? 

Jin oppa asked me with concern then taehyung put his palm on my  forehead to check my temperature. After he  checked he remove his hand from my forehead.

V : she doesn't have fever. But why-

Yn : hot .... Because it's hot here , that's why ..

Jh : is that so , then let me turn the AC on . It'll make you fell better . Then let's eat.

Jungkook again looking at me with his dark eyes with a little smirk on his lips . So I looked at my plate and started to eat . I can feel his intense gaze on me while eating .

Yoongi : Today's  foods  are really tasty . It tastes like heaven.

Rm : that's right hyung . I was going to  tell the same . It's very tasty.

Jh : I agree with you guys . Jin hyung are you the one who make dinner ?  It taste different . Bcz this foods are hundred times better than your foods.😋😋

Jin : Actually I'm not the one who make dinner today .

Jk : then who ?

Jin : Yn , she made the dinner.

Jh,Rm , v : seriously yn , did you made it?

Yn : yeah

I replied shyly with a little smile 😊. Everyone starts to compliment me . Suddenly Jimin looked at us while pouting angrily yet cute .

Jimin : I also made dinner with her , Im the one who washed veggies. That's why it taste sooow good . Right yn?

He asked from me with his cheeky smile. ☺️

Yn : yes definitely . You're my cooking buddy.🤗

We all laugh talking about some random things but except that mafia boy . After the dinner all the members went to their rooms . Jin oppa stay with me to help me with washing dishes . But I told him to go and rest . Because they practiced so much time today .

Yn : oppa , go to your room and take a rest . Also you practice much hard today . So go !

Jin : but it's not right, you make us dinner and also doing dishes !

Yn : it's fine oppa , I can do it . I'm a strong girl .

I said while showing my fake muscles. He smiled at me . He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I also kiss him on his cheek.

Jin : Then Im going to sleep, good night princess. 🥱💞 Sweet dreams

Yn : Good night 😴 and sweet dreams oppa .

Then he went to his room. I started to wash dishes . After sometimes I heard some footsteps sound coming towards the kitchen . So I looked around to see . And he is ....