confession.....

A/pov: after yn start to move a little. She rolled to the other side and was about to fall but Jimin hold her quickly.... Then yn open her eyes slowly and saw Jimin's face so close to her . Suddenly she stand and sat on the table....

Yn : aa- aaa jiminaaa, oo .wwhe-when did you wake up?

Jimin: hmmm, just a little ago.. I think we should start practicing now.

Yn : yeah I thought the same . Let's practice.

A/pov: after a big awkard moment you both started to practice.... In the evening you two went to rooftop to take some fresh air... Suddenly Jin called you.. you answered your call.

Yn : ooo oppa!

Jin : hey , have you had your lunch?

Yn : yes oppa ..

Jin : then Jimin ? Did he ate ?

Yn : yes oppa . We both have got our lunch already. And also it's evening now.

Jin : I know.. I forgot to call you in that time . So I'm worried if you to hax your lunch or not.ynaa can you give phone to Jimin..

Yn : yeah oppa. Jiminaaa here Jin oppa asking for you .

I gave him my phone .

Jimin: oo hyung!

Jin : hey, aren't you guys going to come home ?

Jimin: no , I think we couldn't make it . We have to practice more .

Jin : is that so . Jimin don't forget to have dinner before practice. Okay ?

Jimin : okay hyung .. and I bought so much food for us also. Don't worry.

Jin : hmm then good night you shorty..

Jimin: hyuuuuung .

Jin : Yaa don't shout at my ear... Give phone to yn .

Jimin: okayy.. yn here .

Yn : oo oppa !

Jin : princess good night and eat your dinner before practice okay.

Yn : okiii. And oppa don't forgot to have your dinner okay . Then good night jinyyy...

A/pov: after you cut the call . And you two went to the practice room again..in night you had your dinner and again started to practice..... After practicing for so many hours you both lay down on the floor tiredly...

Yn : ahaaaa ,I'm so tired oppa.

Jimin: me too ynaaaa... Aaaa

We both breath heavily..and fell asleep without knowing..after sometimes i woke up. And Jimin oppa already awake..

Yn : oppa.

Jimin: ynaa let's go home. It's already 5 a.m.we have to rest today if we want to do well tomorrow 😊.

Yn : oppa I'm sleepy 🥱😴... I can't go anywhere now......aaaaa

Jimin : ynaaaaa let's gooow...

I again fell into my sleep.

A/pov : then Jimin came near yn and piggyback her. He slowly went out from the room . All the trainies are looking at them . Jimin walked pass them without even caring. He slowly put yn on the car seat and put her seatbelt. After settling up he started the car . After reaching home he stop the car in garage..he looked at yn  and found yn still sleeping.without waking her up Jimin get out of the car and came to open your side door and slowly took you in his arms and start to walking towards the main door...