🌹Best friends 🥴

A/pov : you were sleeping like a dog 🐕. Your head is falling down step by step . The van made a turn ,in that turn your head fell on Jungkook's sholder. Jungkook looked at your sleeping figure.

Jk pov : I was listening to music peacefully until this stupid girl put her head on my shoulder.I looked at her angrily. But It didn't last long . My anger slowly faded away when I saw her sleeping figure. She is like a little puppy . Her pink cheeks are looking soft . Her face is covered by some hair. So I slowly put her hair back her ear. She is cute while sleeping. But Jungkook she is your trouble. You must ignore her .

A/pov : Thinking that he also slowly fell sleep. His head was resting on hers. In that time Jimin accident turn to back to get his bag. But after saw this scene in front of his eyes , he slowly turn , while calling all the other members.

Jimin: yaaa, guys , listen,I have some great news 😏😎.

Suga : what news 🧐

Jimin : Don't get startled. Slowly look at the back seat , and don't shout.Okay!

Everyone was shocked after seeing you two. You two were resting heads on each others. They all chuckled after seeing that .

Rm : oh my innocent baby bunny . Look at his face . 🤣🤣🤣.

Jin : and also look at my baby princess, she is looking like a cute puppy. ☺️🥰

V : guys let me take a picture of them sleeping. 😎📸 We might be need it for the future.😏

Suga : yes yes , taehyung take a picture of them quickly, before they woke up .

Jh : everytime Jungkook says he doesn't like her to be with us. But see the one telling all this now sleeping resting his head.

Jin : you know that she told me that one day she'll make him like her .

Everyone looked at Jin curiously.

Rm : Is she like Jungkook?

Suga : Jin hyung! If they fall in love Are you going to accept their love ?

Everyone's eyes went widen..

Jin : yaaa , you little brats ,how can you think like that . They are still little kids . Don't try to pair my innocent babies. Okay 😑.

All : okay okay sir . 🤣

A/ pov : after taking some photos and videos they turned back satisfying .

Suga : hey hyung

Jin : yes, yoongi

Suga : how did you get to know her ?

Jimin : yes hyung ,I want to know that too . I asked about this yn , but she said it's a long story. But I'm very curious about that !

Jh : tell us hyung, how did you met with this crazy little one ? ☺️

Jin : actually it's a long story. When I was in Paris I went to some restaurant. And it was so beautiful. I was enjoying the sunset , while admiring it I touched my pockets to take my phone to get some pictures . But I didn't felt my purse in there .and I got to know that my purse was lost. So I looked around the whole restaurant but not found 😞. So I came out of the restaurant while looking for my purse . And suddenly a cute girl came to asking , ' is this your purse ,? ' . As I looked at the purse she holding I look it from her hands harshly. I thought that she took it .

FLASHBACK.....

YN : hey ,mister , is this your purse !

Jin : did you stole it ?

Yn : hell , noo , I found it on the street. To find the owner I took a look inside. Then I saw your photo. And I put it back and tried to find you . After that I saw you here . So I came to give it to you . And I didn't stole it okay .