chapter two

Ryan Pov:

I was late for meeting Mia in the library as I was with Josh and Ben( they are my closest friends) and we were talking about the WWE championship. We all love to watch those matches and we all are really excited for the upcoming match. Josh loves to bet in those matches and he had asked me many times to also bet but I am not interested.

As I entered the library, I saw Mia sitting at the corner table of the library and she was so focused on reading a novel. She was so concentrated and looked like she reached a very interesting part. I could also see the blush on her cheeks. I could not help but think what she must be reading that is making her blush.

I made my way to her and I stood behind her. She did not notice me for a long time and she was so engrossed in reading as if she forgot the surroundings she was studying in. As curiosity got the better of me I just leaned to see what was so interesting thing she was reading. However, she felt my presence and as she saw me, she was startled and a little scream left her lips. She also dropped the novel she was reading. It was funny how she reacted as if I had caught her doing some funny business.

I knelt down to pick her novel and to give her back. I had extended my hand to give her the novel but I saw what she was actually reading. She was reading one of the steamiest romance novels. LOL. I had not thought she would be interested in reading this kind of thing. Honestly, I don't know why but I was impressed that she is interested in reading such a novel. No one could have guessed she had just guilty pleasures as she looks so shy and innocent. I could not help but think that her fantasies also must be really steamy, hot, and full of passion. Oh gosh! What am I even thinking? But yes I was curious because I have been and fucked many girls but I had always made clear about my intentions and had never made fake promises. It has never been my style. So, girls like Mia obviously are not the type of girls who are happy with casual relations, hookups, or flings. She is the type of girl who needs and also deserves someone caring, understanding, patient, loving partner and I don't fit into these criteria. It's not like I want to fit in these criteria, I am just curious. Omg, I had thought so much just in a couple of seconds.

. "Then slowly his hands touched her bare waist which send a shiver down her spine" I started to read the scene loud to tease her and also maybe embarrass her a little. I could see her cheeks were red and she was so embarrassed to even look at me. I was about to read further but she just snatched the novel from my hand and I was actually surprised because I did not expect her to do that.

Even if she had snatched the novel she still was so nervous. She was scratching her neck, her eyes were wondering as her gaze was downward and she was fidgeting with the hem of her t-shirt. I was actually enjoying her embarrassment. So I teased her "I did not know that quiet and shy girls also like to wear this kind of stuff..... I am impressed" making her even more shy and flushed. I could not help but continue, "Maybe you can let me borrow one of your books ..... Maybe I can also learn a few things about it" I said trying so hard to control my laugh looking at her red cheeks and embarrassed pout. I did not think she would be this embarrassed, I mean it's not a crime or bad thing that she enjoys reading these things.

"Why do u need to read these novels I have heard you are good at having your ways with girls," she said sarcastically and I would be lying if I said I was not surprised because I had not expected she would give me a comeback and that too in such tone. However, I quickly composed myself and maintained a calm tone, "Well I will take that as a compliment then," I said smirking. I could see she was still not looking at me and she was clearly embarrassed. I had not expected her to be so nervous and embarrassed, I mean I was just teasing but did I cross my line? Did I make her uncomfortable?

. "We should start working on the project." She said in a soft voice just above a whisper and I didn't want to embarrass her further so I just agreed to it and dropped the earlier teasing. We both sat to work on our project and she was really smart and intelligent. I mean she was a scholar so of course it was not shocking but still. The girls I date are so different from her. Oh gosh! Why am I comparing with the girls I date.

I wanted to pull back from my thoughts so I simply asked Mia, "You don't talk much, do you?" as she was writing points for our project. It was just a simple question but she took a long time to answer it. After a long time, she finally answered slowly, "Yes I am not a very talkative person". I was about to say something but then Bella came and just hugged me from behind pecked my cheeks and settled herself into my lap. It was nothing new so I did not mind. We had hooked up a couple of times and she had told me that she loves me but I made clear to her it was just a hookup and that if she was not okay it was also fine but she said it was okay. And she is hot and sexy with a pretty face and she is great in bed. I am the type of person who likes hard and rough, not like hardcore BDSM but I can tell not everyone can handle me and Bella handles like a pro.

As she was sitting on my lap and she was touching my jaw, chest and kissing me and it was not like new but she was being too much more than ever and I had no idea why she was being clingy today. And I don't like when girls are too much cheesy and clingy. It was annoying me honestly. As I saw Mia she was trying her best to avoid Bella and her head was low she was trying to concentrate on the project but I could tell she was awkward. I am not the kind of person who cares a lot about others but I really did not want Mia to be uncomfortable.

I was about to get off Bella from my lap but Bella whispers in a low and seductive voice, "You are working for a long time on this project, let's go to your apartment and I will make you relax" It was true I and Mia had been working for long and also since Bella came Mia was the only one doing all the project and she was awkward and also I have not fucked anyone for days now so it could be a distraction. So it would be best if we wrap up the project for now.

I cleared my throat looked at Mia and said, "Mia, I think we should wrap up for today maybe we can continue and finish the project later" She just looked at me and gave a small nod and I gave me a smile and just started to pack my things and when I was packing the things Bella's hands were all over my chest and arms which was annoying me but I did not say anything. As I finished packing Bella held my hand "I will text you later Mia for the project" I said before I left with Bella for my apartment.  

Author's note

I hope you're enjoying my story. I know it's not perfect, but I'm trying and having a lot of fun writing. I'd like to request that you all leave feedback on what you think about my story so far, and I'll try to improve. Also, I have received no votes from you, so please vote it would really  motivate me. It would mean so much to me.

What do you all think of Ryan and Mia character so far?