Chapter four

Ryan Pov:

I woke up to the soft morning lights and my head still slightly throbbing from last night. Yesterday I and Bella really had a wild night. The wave of memories from last night came to my mind. As I looked, Bella was still asleep beside me and we really had a great night. She really knows how to blow your mind.

I slowly disentangled myself from her and as I was about to gather my clothes from the floor, a reminder of the wild and crazy night we had I was dressing up as Bella woke up and she just sat on the edge of the bed giving me slutty looks. Fuck! She knows how to fuck with the mind.

"Good morning, getting dressed so early" she teased me with a hint of seduction and I replied casually. I continued to dress and I even told her to get dressed as well because we have college to attend and we are already late. And many people think that I don't give a shit about college and studies but I am actually serious about it.

As I was halfway buttoning my shirt I felt Bella's hand on my chest and she slowly put her hands under my shirt looking at me seductively she just pressed her lips against mine tiptoeing and whispered, "What's the rush? We can maybe recreate everything from last night" and she concluded with a wink. Oh gosh .... Fuck.. What am I gonna do with her, the temptation was too high to resist and as she slips her hand below my torso.... Fuck I can't control it now. I just grabbed her by her hips pulling her closer and guiding her to bed. As the desire and temptation took over the control, I literally forgot the world existing beside us. 

....................

A few hours pass by and oh god it's already 12:30 pm and we recreated all the activities from last night. Bella and I were cuddled up and her stomach growled and made a noise indicating her hunger I chuckled and I suggested we bathe and get dressed now.

As we got dressed then I decided to take Bella to a café downtown for lunch as we both hadn't eaten actual food since last night. We got into the car and I drove her downtown and I also put my phone to charge as it was switched off. We played music as we drove to the café.

As we reached the café there was a counter line. It was a long line or maybe because we were very hungry we felt the line was very long. After some time as we had our chance to order, "What would you like to order?" a familiar voice was heard and as I looked there, it was Mia. Like what was she doing here? "Of course she works here, look at her uniform" I rolled my eyes in my mind.

"One chicken burger and two iced lattes and one double cheese chicken sandwich" we ordered and as we were in our seats waiting for our orders. Bella was looking a bit disturbed I don't know why? Because she was fine just now. But I did not ask her anything and just scrolled my phone because I was already hungry and I couldn't hear her list of complaints which by looking at her, it looked like there were plenty.

Our order was ready and as soon as we got the food on our table, I don't know about Bella but I was a beast I could tell because I was really hungry so I did not even see her. After we had our lunch and were about to leave the café, "Wait, Ryan" someone called my name and as I turned to see who was it, it was Mia. I wondered why was she stopping me. Oh yes, maybe I forgot to leave her tip that's why. As she came closer to us I grabbed some money from my pocket and extended my hand she did not take the money, she was looking between the money and me. "I liked your service, here is your tip," I said trying to be polite but she shook her head immediately, "I did not stop you for the tip.... I wanted to tell you that the professor had shifted the deadline, so we have to submit it the day after tomorrow and we still have plenty of things to complete..... I tried to text and call you but ... " she said softly.