Chapter five

Mia pov:

I had agreed to go with Ryan but I am still having anxiety about it. I had seen the sincerity in his eyes when he told me that he had no ill intentions for me that's why I had agreed to go beside his explanation was valid that it was practical if I went with him to his apartment because the dorm is far and in this rain, I won't find any vehicle and it won't be even safe. I was just hoping that it won't be that bad and I won't regret my decision.

As we reached his apartment, he unlocked the door and guided me in. I was so hesitant to go inside his apartment, I was still having second thoughts but again, I remembered how he said, "Trust me, Mia, I have no ill intentions towards you, I just want you to be safe that's why I am asking you to come to my apartment.". As I remembered those words, I don't know why but I could not help but blush and smile.

We went inside his apartment and anyone could tell this apartment belonged to a bachelor. A set of comfy couches, a few beer cans shattered nearby, a tidy kitchen with few dishes that need to be done, exercise equipments including dumbbells, punching bag etc and a video game controller joined in TV.

I stood there awkwardly as I saw he started to jerk off water drops from his hair, his clothes were fully soaked and his t-shirt perfectly clinching over his perfectly muscular body, I could see his abs and he looked so attractive. No wonder every girl wants to be with him. I have never been someone who checks out guys like that and maybe it was also because I have never interacted with many guys and even when I did I had always been too nervous to even look at them but I was seeing his every move as he was running his hands towards his hair and.....

"Do you want me to take off my t-shirt so that you can get a better view?" he teasingly asked me. I quickly realized I had been ogling him for too long now and he noticed it. I was so embarrassed, and I quickly looked down not knowing how to answer his teasing "Uh.. I .. I was not..." I couldn't bring myself to look at him or even bring myself to complete that sentence.

"Chill Mia, I was just teasing you" his playful tone softened a bit, maybe he noticed I was nervous. I slowly lifted my eyes to see his face just to notice his head was a bit inclined his head pointed little towards my chest. As I looked down, I realized that my clothes were soaking wet too and I was wearing a white T-shirt which meant he could see through my T-shirt. And oh god ... was he looking at my .... I quickly crossed my arms on my chest and turned around looking around nervously.

I am feeling so exposed right now. I was clutching my t-shirt tightly when I felt a jacket being draped over my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ryan had draped his jacket over my shoulder and he quickly just stepped back and I used it to cover myself. As he stepped back, his confident, playful, and charming demeanor was replaced by a bit of vulnerability. It was the first time I saw a bit of hesitancy in his eyes. Was it because he felt my vulnerability?

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I swear it's not what you are thinking Mia" he apologized as his eyes met mine. Honestly, I had not expected him to apologize like that and step back like that. "It's fine" I replied as I was still clutching the jacket.

He offered me to shower and he gave me his clothes to change. As I changed into his clothes, his clothes were too big for me- his t-shirt reached my mid-thighs, and that's it? Seriously, he just put on his t-shirt for me to change? Like how can he expect me to just wear this?