Chapter seven

Ryan Pov:

I took a pillow and blanket and settled on the couch. Normally I would not offer my room to anyone like that but she looked really uncomfortable and hesitant to share the bed with me. I know I could have let her sleep on the couch instead but I don't know I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

The thunder and rain were very loud and heavy outside and let's not forget about the lightning, it's pretty bad. I put the blanket over and started to use my phone to distract myself.

As I was using my phone Bella texted me," Guess what I am thinking about right now? Winks*". Oh, I know what you are exactly thinking of babydoll.

"I think I may have an idea about that... Trust me I am thinking about that too" I replied

"Oh really? I think I can do something about that"

And she sent me her video in a lingerie. She really turns me on. She was wearing a lacy black bra with matching thong and with pair of gloves giving me that seductive and slutty look that left very little to the imagination. Then she slowly started to trace her hands to the contours of her body and slowly explored her body, curves as her hands went lower and lower. Fuck! She was really turning me on.

"You're not helping but torturing me and u know that" I texted her

"Maybe I am so come on you can also send me your video"

She must be joking I don't send that type of shit to girls, they send me.

"It seems like u don't know me at all Bella"

As I texted her she sent me her more pictures of her still in that lingerie which I wanted to just rip off from the phone itself. My hands really went down but I stopped myself as I had Mia over and I was not even in my room. And from what I have observed about her, if she sees me doing my business right now she will be a bit traumatized so I turned off my phone and decided to take a cold shower to calm my nerves and my hormones.

I got up from the couch and I was making my way to the bathroom which was in the living room, I heard something, from my room and it was a sound like a thud. It was as if something had broken in my room so I quickly made my way there and what I saw I was so shocked.

The table lamp which was on the side table of my bed was shattered into pieces and moreover Mia was sleeping but she was literally shaking and sweating in dreams. The tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was trembling. "Dad, please don't hit me, dad... Mom! Please say something ... ah... Mom!" she was crying out loud in her dreams. I was so shocked, it seemed like she was having a nightmare. And about her parents? Like why would she get nightmares about her parents? Was there something she went through?

"Dad! Please stop Dad.... It's hurting too much... ahh ... oww!" she was crying and panting so heavily that I really got scared seeing her. I went to bed beside her because there were lamp shattered pieces on the other side of the floor. I gently shook her, "Mia, you are just dreaming Mia... you are safe now... No one is hurting you" I tried to wake her up gently but she was panting so heavily and her cries were growing louder and louder. What must be the cause of her terrible nightmare?

I was trying to wake her up gently and fill her ears with sweet words but nothing looked effective so I put one hand under her head and another one on her shoulder and pulled her towards me holding her firmly. I could feel her delicate body trembling against me as I snuggled her against my chest. "You are safe, Little Sheep, no one can hurt you" I whispered in her ear holding her closer and I slowly started to rock her like a baby. "Shh. Mia, you are safe" I continued to whisper holding her close and I felt her hands clutching on my t-shirt as she was mumbling something as if she was seeking reassurance and comfort.