•»¿Banderas rojas? Sólo veo sangre«•

7:30am

Wilbur jerked back away from Quackity as the school bell rang, bringing the both of them back into reality. The brunette glanced down at Quackity who had his fingers just below the waistband of his trousers. As much as Wilbur would like to continue Their little... encounter...he knew they had to get to class.

The Brit awkwardly pulled himself away from Quackity, he could tell that the shorter man didn't want to stop what they were doing. He didn't want to give in to the arousal he was feeling since he really needed to get to class, but he decided to give Quackity one last sweet kiss.

Wilbur gently put his finger under Quackity's chin and lifted his head, pressing his lips against the shorter's softly before he pulled away completely. "Meet me here after school..." He whispered in his ear. "We can finish what we started." Wilbur kissed Quackity's cheek and hurried out of the room, fixing his clothing as he walked down the halls. He felt a bit guilty for leaving the ravenette, but he knew that it was better to wait. At least until they could be somewhere more private or until the risk of getting caught was gone.

• • • • •

Quackity gazed after Wilbur in disbelief. Even though Wilbur had asked him to meet up after school, he couldn't help but feel he'd messed up. Was I too pushy? No...No, he wouldn't have asked me to see him after school... Quackity started pacing the empty classroom. But what if he was only doing it for me? What if he doesn't enjoy it? Am I scaring him off by being too bold?

The ravenette stopped and looked up at the clock, he had one minute to get to class. "Fuck!" He dashed out of the classroom, quickly stopping by his locker to grab his notebook before he continued down the hallway towards the class.

He barely managed to get to the room on time, skidding to a halt right at the doorway so he didn't run into anyone. He forgot that he shared his first class with Wilbur. Shit... Quackity was almost tempted to walk right back out but he forced himself to sit down at his desk, right next to Wilbur's.

• • • • •

2:40pm

The bell had rang nearly 10 minutes ago, the bell that signalled that school was over. Did Quackity forget? Did he purposely not come? Did I do something wrong? Did— Wilbur jumped and spun around as the door to the classroom opened. "Quackity!" Wilbur said happily.

"Hey, Wilbur..." The ravenette gazed up at him, his soft brown eyes calm.

"Do you perhaps...want to hang out?" Wilbur mumbled, feeling a bit awkward. He couldn't bring Quackity to his house, that would end badly...

"My place?" Those two words made his heart flutter with excitement.

"Yes!" He smiled, then paused "Sorry- I- Sorry..." He mumbled, feeling his face redden a bit.

"You're kinda cute when you stutter, Wilbur." Quackity gave a cocky grin. "And red suits you." The ravenette walked up to him and cupped Wilbur cheek, making his eyes widen slightly.

"You...you what...?" He choked out in surprise.

"You heard me, Vampiro." Quackity's voice was low and a bit suggestive. The way Quackity said those words just made him feel more flustered. "So, my place?"

Wilbur found himself nodding.

• • • • •

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short, it's a filler chapter <3