~~~Root packed~~~

Elder Kettle: [singing] I love my little veggies, they're my babies I would say! I sprinkle them with love and care, each and every day. I shine their little, veggie skin, and chase away the bugs! I give them water, and manure, and lots and lots of hugs! Though you are just babies now, merely bug and twig. If I give you all you need, you'll grow to be so big!

[Elder Kettle's back breaks and Teal saw his back break]

Elder Kettle: Ow, my back! [collapses]

Teal: ELDER KETTLE!!!

[scene cuts to Kettle resting in his bedroom]

Elder Kettle: Ow! My back! Oh, my babies! I fed them. I nursed them. I kept them alive. Without me, they're doomed.

Cuphead: Don't worry, Elder Kettle. We'll take care of your babies. Here. Let me fluff your pillow.

Mugman: Can I get you some soup?

Amber: Some tea?

Cherry: An little lullaby?

Teal: Or maybe we can help yor babies?

Elder Kettle: You five are being awfully helpful. You're up to something. I've got my eye on...

[falls soundly asleep]

Amber: Hehhe knew my lemon tea can help.

Teal: Huh.

Cuphead: Out like a light. Let's scram and catch that picture show. [the gang run out of the cottage, before Mugman realizes something and holds back onto Cuphead's handle as the girls stopped and looking at Mugman] We gotta make tracks if we're gonna make the five o'clock!

Cherry: Yeah, now less talky talky and morey movey!

Teal: I still wanting to know how you got that accent.

Mugman: Kettle's garden. We promised we'd take care of his babies. Feed 'em. Nurture them. Kinda like how he took care of us when we were babies.

[Cuphead facepalms and groans]

Cuphead: Why'd you have to go and say it like that?

[Amber patted Cuphead back as Cherry smirked]

Cherry: Ship

Cuphead + Amber: STOP SHIPPING US CHERRY!

[Chrry chuckled before the five walks back to the garden and watching it with bored expressions]

Cuphead: Blurgh. Nothing interesting ever happens around here.

Cherry: I hate this so so much...

Teal: Huh?

[Three silhouettes sneak over into their yard while ominous music plays as Teal saw it]

Mugman: [sighs] You can say that again.

[The five hear a rumble from the shed, and walks towards it, armed with a shovel, rake and pitchfork. Cuphead then opens the shed to reveal the Root Pack feasting on their dirt supplies.]

Cuphead: Hey!

[The Root Pack look behind, in shock.]

Cherry: All right, get out here! [The three bounce out of the shed] Okay, what gives you vaggies, why eating on the dirty supplies or we use what we have?