chapter 1: bikini bottom?!?!?!

One day, Shrek woke up in his bed one day, opening his eyes. He yawned and stetched, and opened his eyes. He stepped his feet on the ground, before... WHAT?? WAIT A SECOND?? Shrek gasped before gasping. THE FLOOR IS SAND! :0

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SWAMP?!?!" Shrek shreeked.

He looked and looked for his clothes, but they weren't there! It was all purple Adidas tracksuits with white stripes! And pants! He gasped, "WHERE ARE ME CLOTHES??"

Shrek threw on the corny Adidas tracksuit with a huff, and walked outside. He gasped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP????"

The green ogre walked down the sidewalk, feeling a strange sensation of weightlessness. He walked down the sidewalk before reading a sign. "BIKINI BOTTOM???" He roared scarily.

"Bayhyahyahyahyay... I guess..."

The green giant looked down a side alley, before seeing a yellow sponge, with straight black hair and black emo clothes. They made eye contact. "What... what are ye doing here??" Shrek gasps like an anime girl. "Living the dream, I guess..." the yellow sponge exhaled, looking emo. Shrek blushed. "C-Can... you show me around Bikini Bottom...?" The bearish ogre's heart fluttered before blushing, his heart fluttering.

"Bahyahyayhyayhyay... sure, whatever."

The two walked down the streets of Bikini Bottom, chatting about literally nothing worth writing about. Emo Spongebob's eyes gazed lovingly at the muscly green ogre, loving his muscles. He enjoyed leading Shrek around his newfound town, showing him all of what Bikini Bottom has to offer.

"So..." Shrek's voice drifted off, "why were you sitting alone in the alley?" Emo Spongebob looked even more emo. "Byayhyayhyay... Mr. Krabs fired me from the Krusty Krab," the emo sponge's eyes clouded in depression oh my god!! No!! He can't be sad!! Shrek gasped. "Why? Why would they fire you?" Emo Spongebob looked up at the ograddy, "I was too emo." Shrek's eye's widened, his eyes gasping. "WHAT??" Shrek shreeked, "they can't fire you for being emo!! That's illegal!!" The saddened sponge looked so sad, "not here in Bikini Bottom, it's not. They'll put you on probation if you're caught even just listening to Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance." The emo sponge byayhyayhyay'd all emo and sad.

The two wandered down the same street in circles for 4,320 minutes. Emo Spongebob's yellow emo hand brushed against Shrek's green bara hand. "Wh...what are ye doing??" Shrek gasped so loudly oh my god!! The most emoest of emo sponge looked up at him, blushing."

"Byayhayhyayhyay... Shrek... I..."

Suddenly, a loud exhaling noise sounded from the sky as everything turned red it was so so spooky omg.

"KHHHHH... KHHHHH... KHHHH..."

"Eh?!?!" Shrek sounded like an anime girl. Emo Spongebob looked up at the sky, seeing it all spooky and scary and stuff. The breathing continued, before a menacing voice screamed across Bikini Bottom.

"IT IS I... DARTH VADER. EMO SPONGEBOB, YOU ARE MINE!! I LOVE YOU!!"

They gasped. Dark Vader??? No way!!!! The muscly ogre clung onto the sponge. "IT'S TOO BAD DARTH VADER!! WE'RE IN LOVE AND ARE BOYFRIENDS AND LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!!" The sponge byayhyayhyayhyay'd.

"FINE." Dark Invader grunted over the sky. "IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN!!" Then for some fucking stupid reason he transported Shrek and Emo Spongebob into another realm like an idiot (why would he do that??? he loved spongebob emo!!).

The couple stood on their feet, looking around and gasping as they stood on their feet. "What is this place?!?!" Shrek roared with a roar. The floor was checkerboard tile and the walls were gross and the paint was peeling!! It was so cold and scary wtf??!!

"Hahaha..."

"FUCK! THE BATTERIES IN MY FLASHLIGHT ARE GONE!!! NOOOOO!!" Shrek whimpered as his flashlight didn't have batteries. They looked around in the dark nervously, when suddenly a really funny voice came from the halls oh my god!!

"Hello, everybody! My name is Markiplier, and TODAY... WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYING..."

Shrek and Emo Spongebob gasped.

"...FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!!"

end of chapeter one