chapeter 2: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS???

Shrek and Emo Spongebob were flapperghastest. They're in Freddy Fabzbear's pizzarea? No way! The sponge looked around the spooky darkness, trying to find the source of the voice.

"Byayhyayhyayhyay... where are we?!"

"I don't know spongey boy, but this is pretty scary."

The bearish ogre and emo sponge walked aimlessly through the darkness. The air was so cold as smelled dusty and moldy it was so freaky!! They aimlessly wandered until they heard the voice again! "AHAHAHAHAHA!" The voice echoed loudly through the dark once again oh no!! "Hello? Hello??" Shrek roared quietly. His eyes eyed, and he saw a flash of bright red hair. "Oh! Hello!" It was MARKIPLIER!! OMG!!

"Byayhyay... who are you??" Emo Spongebob whispered very loudly. "My name is Markipler and TODAY we are at FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDIES!!" The two gasped and gasped. "M-Markiplier?? From Youtube??" The green ograddy asked, "I watch your lets plays all the time!!!" The bright red haired man chuckled, "why thank you!" He said with his bright red hair. "Come with me, I'll show you around."

Markiplier led Shrek and Emo Spongebob through the spooky halls of five nights at freddies. "Hahaha..." an annoying kid's voice said through the spooky darkness wtf??? They all looked closely through the spookiness. Looking closely, they saw a stupid animatronic kid walk up to them. "Hi," the idiot yapped. He was wearing one of those hats with the spinny thing on top idk what it's called. "Who is that?!?!?!" The green ogre shreeked. "Haha, don't worry about him, that's just Balloon Boy. He loves to eat batteries so don't have any in front of him." Shrek's eyes widened. "THAT WAS THE FUCKER THAT ATE MY BATTERIES??" Markipler's eyes widened very widely omg!! 

Balloon Boy looked up at the muscly ogre with stupid eyes. "Hello!" The roundish animatronic yapped. Shrek put his fists up like he was going to fight him omg no way!!! Emo Spongepob clutched onto his bara lover bcus he didn't want him to fight. "Byayhyayhyay!! Don't fight the poor robot! He was just hungry!!" Shrek humphed and settled down, his face turning less angry. "Fine, I won't fight you." The stupid animatronic kid with the balloon laughed. Markiplier looked over at the couple. "Cmon, let's explore!"

The three walked through the hallways (not that stupid balloon boy he'is left alone in the darkness lol). They walked through the hallways when they heard a strange voice singing really loudly.

"ALL THAT YOU ARE IS ALL I'LL EVER NEED~~!!!"

Shrek and Emo Sponbob gasped. "WHAT IS THAT NOISE???" The bearish ogre gasped like an anime girl. "Haha, don't worry about him. He's here all the time," Markipoo said while laughing omg his voice is so hot!! "Here, let me turn on the lights." As the flickering lights flickered on, they saw a ginger man holding a microfone all scary with his blue eye stare.

"ED SHEERAN???"

end of chapture 2!!!