4.

V I D Y U T

Vidyut sat across from Mr. Daniel in the sleek conference room.

"So, Mr. Vidyut, we're looking to construct our new office space with a modern aesthetic, yet practical for our daily operations,"
Daniel explained, leaning forward.

Vidyut nodded attentively, jotting down notes as Daniel continued outlining his vision.

"We need spacious work areas, incorporating eco-friendly elements and state-of-the-art technology," Daniel added, emphasizing the importance of sustainability.

As the meeting progressed, Vidyut's project team chimed in,

"What if we integrate solar panels into the design to reduce energy consumption?" one team member proposed.

Vidyut nodded approvingly, encouraging the team to think creatively.

"That's a great idea. Let's explore that further," he replied, noting down the suggestion.

"Yeah..let's explore more and I'm sure your company would meet our expectations, and give us the best" Daniel added.

After the meeting, Vidyut returned to his cabin, intending to catch up on emails and follow up with clients.

His mind was curious about her. As he haven't heard from her yet today.
As always he gets random texts from her ranting about her day or anything.
His mind was stuck on her thoughts.

"Is everything okay, with you Advi?" His subconscious mind spoke.

Thinking of her, he decided to give her a text.

He took his phone and as soon as he switched it on.

His concentration is intruppted Dhruv one of his employees, knocked on his door.

"Come in, Dhruv," Vidyut called out, looking up from his desk.

Dhruv entered, looking concerned. "We've encountered a problem at the construction site. There's a delay in material delivery, and it's impacting our timeline," he explained, handing Vidyut a report detailing the issue.

Vidyut sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Alright, let's gather the team and figure out what we can do as soon as possible. We need to address this promptly," he said, motioning for Dhruv to follow him to the meeting room.

They walked out being busy with the professional work.

As the day progressed, he was packed with the problem with the work.Despite his best efforts, the problem persisted, weighing heavily on his mind.

It was almost 7:50 pm.
Every employee almost left the office, leaving only Vidyut and his PA in the office.

"It's so exhausting, I hope we figure it out as soon as possible"

He picks up his phone in the evening, exhausted and frustrated, he noticed several missed calls from Advita.

"I'll call her later," he mumbled to himself, too drained to deal with anything else.

---
A D V I T A

"It's been a long day today,I'm so tired"she murmured before she takes off her heels and plopped her body on the comfy couch.

"I wish I had someone to serve me a tasty meal. I miss eating mom's cooked food"

"I miss you mumma"

Her face goes expressionless as she stares onto the white ceiling.

It's not easy to live alone, a person goes through so many things knowing there's nobody at home to comfort her.

Suddenly her phone pings with a text message.

"Hey Advita, did you reach home safely?"

"Yes, I did"

"Are you tired?"

"Just a bit"

"Do you want me to come over?"

"

No,it's pretty late. I don't think it's nice to go out this late. You must be tired too! Don't worry I'm fine"

"Call me if you don't feel good"

"Yeah, sure! Good night 😗 bye! Love you ♡

"Love you too baby"

Heyy!!
Hope you like this!!
Who's advita texting??

Do drop your reviews!
Byee
Take care
Stay hydrated!