7.

A D V I T A

It's almost 8 pm and I need to go home, Vidyut will drop me off.

Archit would stay a little longer, but I am little tired so I wanted to go home.

After bidding bye to Archit me and Vidyut walked out of his house.

"Uh..I forgot my phone inside"

"Don't worry I'll bring it, sit inside the car it's unlocked" he says as he runs inside the place.

I opened the door and sat inside his Audi.

The interior was so minimal and beautiful.

The ambient lights and details made it look more beautiful.

The musky fragrance hits my nostrils, creating a soothing feeling inside my head.

It totally smells like Vidyut himself.

He walks towards the car, and sits on the driving seat handing my phone to me.

He is still dressed up in his white shirt on his well built body and navy blue tailored trousers, with the sleeves of his shirt rolled up revealing his slightly veiny hands and a lovely silver Rolex watch resting on his wrist, making him look nothing less than a Greek god or the fictional men in the books.

I can agree he's attractive, I know he's my bestfriend but I'm just saying in general.

The engine roared up driving me out of my thoughts.

The drive was calming, with the music playing in the background.

"Vidyut"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?" I mumbled because of sudden curiosity.

"Do you love someone?"

Silence broke into the atmosphere.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" he murmured still keeping his vision on the road.

"I'm just curious, don't you wanna have a partner and spend your life with her? Don't you wanna love her and lead a peaceful life " my voice almost came out like a whisper.

"I don't think so, and moreover I don't believe in love. I don't think anyone is made for me" he casually slips off.

"How do you know that nobody is made for you?" I questioned.

"How do I know that I'm love with a person?" He raised his brows looking towards me.

"When you will see her you heart would flutter, you would crave for her glimpse, when she would be in front of you, you would feel like nothing is visible to you rather than her. You would just fall for her, you would love everything about her"

His eyes made their way from the road to her eyes as the car stops at the red signal.

"I won't ever fall in love with anyone Advita" he chuckled.

"Don't worry Vidyut, the day you will fall in love you will even go against the whole world to protect her. You would find peace in her chaos" she smiles as the horns blaring behind them snaps them out of the scenario.

The signal turned green, he accelerated the car followed by the others.

After few minutes they were at the destination.

She steps out of the car followed by Vidyut.

"Drive safely and text me when you get home" she speaks

"Yes mam! Anything else?"

"Good night!"

"Good night"
She hugs him lightly and bids him bye.

As her figure disappears into her house, he walks back into his car and drives back.

Her words still lingered into his mind.

Don't worry Vidyut, the day you will fall in love you will even go against the whole world to protect her. You would find peace in her chaos

"I just need a good sleep" he shrugs of the thought from his mind and distracted himself from her thoughts.

______________________________________

Ishqe di lat tadpave,
Dil na Lage jab dil lag jawe

"Right time, wrong person"

Hey lovelies!!
I hope you're enjoying the story.

The main drama is about to start so keep your excitement level high!

I'll meet you in the next chapter!

And i was kinda upset as nobody votes or comments on the chapters!
It demotivates me :(

Anyways!
Stay healthy and hydrated 🤍