6.

V I D Y U T

I can't help myself when I'm around her.
She creates chaos in my head when she's close to me.

She's something I can't stay away from.
She's something I crave to embrace.

Her presence makes me feel like home.
She radiates comfort and warmth, which I can feel.

Advita, you're driving me crazy.

I might fall in love with you Advi

His phone pinged with a notification driving him out of his thoughts.

He distanced himself from her, as she moved forward making her way, towards the couch.

She rested her body on the comfy, grey couch sighing with a relief.

I took a seat near Archit, while he munches on the food kept on the table.

I sighed and scrolled through my phone reviewing the emails and other works.

Dheeraj (PA) sent me some important client details that we are working with and I'm a little concerned about it as I can see some loopholes in this project.

While I was going through it, my phone vibrates with the ring flashing the username of the person calling me.

It was maa.

I picked up the call, as I glanced at her as she used her phone resting on the couch.

Texting someone maybe.

I was engrossed on the call with maa, while walking around in the lawn.

"Beta, kab aayega tu? Tujhe pata hai kitni yaad aati hai teri? Tere papa bhi tujhe bohot yaad karte hai"

"Maa, apko pata hai na ki itna aasan nhi hai aana par I promise ki agle mahine main Puri koshish karungi Udaipur wapas aane ki,kyuki I do miss you and dad too and mostly aapke hath ka khana"

"Haa, khane se yaad aaya maine tere liye Ghar ka banaye motichoor ke ladoo bhejwaye hai"

"Kiske sath?"

"Woh Mehta sahab ki beti hai na"

This was the end, my face scrunched at the mention of that person.

"Maa, there was no need! You could have sent it through someone else"

"Shut up, as she was going to Delhi she insisted me that she would deliver them to you"

"Why do you even call her?"

"I don't call her, she keeps on coming to the place without any reason, and keeps on asking for you"

"Leave it maa, I will call you later"

The call ended shortly.

As I head back inside, rubbing my temple in frustration, I hear the door bell ringing.

It was Riya Mehta.

She is the daughter of my dad's close friend. Her father Atul Mehta, he's a very nice person but she is just.. i hope you understand.

As the door opens, she swings her body onto his body gulping him in her arms.

"Hey Vid, it's been so long, since we last met"

Vidyut was stunned by her sudden action.

While the two people looking at the scene with their jaws on the floor.

"Hi..hi Riya, please come in" he says distancing himself from her and gesturing her to make herself comfortable at his place.

"Oh..hello guys, are you here for a hangout?" Riya speaks with her over diabetic sugar coated voice.

"Nahi, kiraye pe rehte hai ham yaha" Archit grins sheepishly
(No, we live on rent here)

Riya rolled her eyes at his answer.

"What would you like to have Riya?" Vidyut asks.

"Umm..maybe" Riya was cut off in between.

"Aree, Inka regular order ek cup zeher" Advita says with a huge smile.

Vidyut glares at Advi, in return she blinks her eyes rapidly making cute faces.

Aur yaha Banda pighal Gaya

Archit laughs off at her comment, while on the other side Riya was burning in anger.

"Don't mind them Riya, they have a habit of joking around people"

"It's okay Vids, I just came to drop off the stuff your mother gave"

She takes out a huge box from her bag and hands it over to him.

While handing it over, she brushed her fingers on his hands trying to lure him.

"Thank you for this" Vidyut quickly backs off his hand with the box.

"I'll be going now, take care Vids" She winked at him, as her footsteps faded away.

"Ye chudail, yaha sirf tujhpe doore dalne aati hai bata Raha hu tujhe main, mujhe jealous feel hota hai" Archit snorts.

"Tujhe kyu jealous feel hota hai be saale"

" Kyuki tu meri jaan hai na" he pouts dramatically.

"Chii, apni ye ashleel harkate kahi aur jaake kar"

Vidyut hates this dramatic actions of his and Archit loves teasing him.

"Tum dono pati patni ka khel hogaya ho, toh mujhe koi Ghar drop kardega"

"I'll drop you" Vidyut says in a calm voice.

"Okayy" she smiles in return.

"Mujhe tu akele chod dega? Archit fake cries.

" Heyy bhagwan utha lo isko" Vidyut sighs at his tactics.

Hey, lovelies!!
Hope you guys are doing well and having a good time.
Kaisi lag rahi hai teen bandaro ki jodi?

I hope you are liking the story so far, and don't worry the main parts are coming soon.

Do drop your reviews upon this.
I will meet you guys in the next chapter.
Till then, take care and stay hydrated.