Children of Hades don't do well with surprises

An: Wow two chapters in under an hour! I feel so accomplished (this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the last chapter was only like 200 words long, and I felt kind of bad)

Will's pov.

After I went to go wake up my wonderful boyfriend, I decided to go see if Leanna was ok. Leanna is a daughter of Athena, who broke her arm in a fight with an Ares kid. (An. I based this character on my little sister, and when I asked her what she wanted to be in the infirmary for, she said farted too much. XD Then when I said pick something else, she said that her character ate too much beans....... what is wrong with this child?!) 

After I looked her over, and took off her cast, I started heading over to the pavilion.

When I got there I saw I certain black haired boy sitting at the Hades table. I walked over and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who!"

Nico laughed! I love it when he laughs! He is just so cute and precious and innocent. I would do anything to hear that laugh more often. Oops I got off track again, stupid ADHD!

"I know it's you glow stick."

I gasped, pretending to be offended "I am not a glow stick!"

Nico laughed again, "What ever you say Solace"

Nico's pov.

After breakfast Will took me to one of the camp vans, and opened the door for me

"After you sir" Will said with a bad british accent.

"Why thank you" I replied, taking his hand, with an equally bad accent.

After Will had gotten into the driver's seat and we had been driving for a while I decided to break the comfertable silence.

"Sooooooo, where are we going "

"It's a surprise"

"Children of Hades don't do well with surprises"

An: Two chapter already! Well that's what happens when you have a hyper focus XD. Anyways, if you have any feedback feel free to tell me :)

-Lori