A date gone wrong... are we really surprised though

AN: I got another one done! These chapters are really flowing now :) 

Nico pov.

"Aww Will you shouldn't have, this is so cute!" Will had brought me to a secluded part in Central park, where he had a cute little picnic all set up. It was a little early to eat lunch, but I didn't care.

"This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I was almost on the verge of tears.

"You like it?" Will said with one of those cute goofy smiles on his face.

"I love it" I said, returning his smile with one of my own.

"Come and sit down then, Death Breath" My Sunshine said while pulling me down to sit next to him.

This is one of the most perfect, normal, days I have had in way too long. And I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

Bruce's pov.

The whole team was gathered in the living room, playing monopoly, when Friday interrupted us.

"Sorry to disrupt your activities but Nico Di Angelo has been spotted in Central Park."

"Thanks for telling us Fri," Cap called out

"Everyone get suited up, you too Bruce, I have a feeling we might need you"

AN: I was going to make this chapter longer, but it made it sound better if I left it off here.

Tell me what you think, and if you have any ideas to add.

I hope you have a great day:)

Also, I couldn't decide which photo to put on the top, so here is another one!

-Lori