Attacked by some cosplayers

AN: There is finally going to be some action in this book!

Nico pov.

I can't remember the last time I was this happy. So far this day was perfect, and I was spending it with the most perfect person ever.

"Are you going to finish that croissant?" Will asked me

"No, you can have it" I said while laughing slightly.

He reached over me to grab the half eaten croissant, when all of a sudden a shield was sent flying towards us.

I quickly stood up and caught the shield and spun around to face the person that threw it at us.

Wait, are my eyes playing tricks on me? That looks like Captain America, but, he should be dead. I mean he was alive during my time, he would at least be an old man! But here he is standing in front of me! He even threw his shield at me! This is definitely the best day of my life! First I got to spend it with my significant annoyance, and now I get to meet my childhood hero!

Instead of letting any emotion show on my face. I said "I think you dropped something." and threw the shield straight at his head.

Captain America was not expecting that, and he didn't have any time to dodge, so the shield hit him square in the head

"oof that's got to hurt" said a stunned Will, who was standing right behind me

"All of the rest of you can come out" I shouted. I could sense were they were all hiding the minute they got here.

"Come on I don't have all day! Come out!" I pointed at the places they had chosen to hide in.

(AN: I don't really know anything about fighting so just bear with me here) The first person that chose to come out of hiding was a red head woman. She started to run at me from where she stood

When she came close enough to me I dodged to the left, and she went tumbling past me.

"WHOO HOO GO NEEKS" Will shouted from next to a tree, he had his bow drawn and ready to fire if I needed any help.

I shot him a glare while the red lady came at me again. This time I took a page out of Annabeth's book and judo flipped her.

The lady just got right back up and came at me again. Man does this lady ever quit?

Will's pov.

Nico surprised me when he caught that shield. I thought for sure that it would hit my head, and I would be knocked out.

Then Nico started fighting that red head girl (she kind of reminds me of a Weasley), and I was really impressed. I mean I knew he was good at fighting but he hasn't trained in a while. I didn't let him because all of his injuries still need to heal, speaking of which I hope he doesn't reopen them in this fight. Ugg Will stop getting distracted, your boyfriend is literally in a fight right now!

I zoned back into the fight and took out my bow and arows just incase we need them. I turned to look at Nico just in time to see him dodge that scary lady. "WHOO HOO GO NEEKS" I shouted to cheer him on.

That was a mistake because it drew the attention of another cosplayer. This one had a bow similar to mine, and he was sitting in a tree.

He started shooting arows at me and I kept dodging, every once in a while shooting some of my own. I saw one of them go into his leg, and I heard a cry or pain.

Right when I was about to go help Nico fight off the Weasley girl, some one came up behind me and grabbed me.

"Stop fighting Nat or your little friend here will get his head blown in." the person who was holding me called out to Nico, and as he was saying that last part I felt something get pushed up against the side of my head.

"Ok, Ok, lets not get to hasty" Nico said while putting his hands up in the air

"Just don't hurt him" gods I hatted the sad look he had in his eyes. Dam you fates we just wanted one day off, is that too much to ask?

"I'm ok Death Breath" I reassured him with a weak smile on my face

Then it all went black.

............

AN: Should I be asleep? Yes. Am I writing this chapter instead? Also yes. This was my longest chapter yet, and I'm so proud of myself!

I will try to post another chapter tomorrow, but we'll see what I can do.

Let me know what you guys think :)

I hope you have a wonderful day! And a good rest of your weekend! :)

-Lori