Bathroom

-

INSPIRED BY [Montell Fish - Bathroom]
Body appreciation, Comfort, Exhibitionism

-

        "Are you sure I look good?" You ask, looking at yourself in the mirror, caressing the sides of your dress with your fingertips. The soft silk of the deep blue dress fit comfortably around you as the V-cut portion showed off your chest well. However, you still felt like blue wasn't the best choice even though it matched Leon's outfit perfectly.

Wrapping his arms around you, resting his hands on your lower stomach, he nuzzled his head in your neck, "You look amazing. Quit being so hard on yourself." He mumbles, his voice soft and low.

With a soft sigh you rest your head along his, placing your hands on his, "I know, but it's hard not to be self-critical when you're used to doing it." You mention with a frown.

He nods for a moment before he responds, "I want you to do something for me," he gives your neck a loving kiss while a chuckle rumbles in your throat, "Repeat after me... I am perfect, gorgeous, and love everything about myself."

"But Leon, I don't feel—"

"Repeat after me (Y/N)." He gently interjects you with a soft tone. "Even if you don't feel like any of those things, you are in other people's eyes... other people being me," he jerks his head to the side a little with a smirk.

You roll your eyes a little, giving him a look. Reluctantly, you repeat the words back to yourself returning your gaze in your reflection, "I am perfect, gorgeous and I love everything about myself," he tightens his grip on you, squeezing you playfully while you let out a strained giggle.

"That's right beautiful, you're all of those things, and if I catch you doing that to yourself again," abruptly turning you around to face him, your eyes lock, "I'll make sure you know how sexy you are... don't ever forget that." He gives you a soft kiss on the nose before he releases you. Buttoning up his deep blue dress shirt he faces you, "we should get going, I don't want to be late... again," brushing his golden blonde hair out of his face, he grabs his black leather jacket, admiring you before he strolls towards the kitchen, grabbing the keys, shifting towards you.

With a nod, you give your reflection one last glance before Leon grabs your matching blue mask next to you with gold surrounding the rim matching your golden, glitter eyeshadow. Grasping your hand gently, he leads you out of the house, towards his black jeep while the low rumble of thunder forming lurked behind.

"After you," He says, lowering his voice with his hand on the passenger's door.

"Such a gentleman," You say with a playful tone as you plop into the passenger's seat.

Hopping into the driver's seat he places the key into the ignition allowing it to hum to life. Driving out onto the road, he keeps one hand on the steering wheel while his other firmly grasps your thigh granting you occasional squeezes.

Pausing at stop lights, he can't help but look over at you, studying you. You were gazing out the window towards the street lights watching them change and flicker. There was a light trickle of rain illuminating the streets, everything appeared more colorful and bright, filled with life. He was impressed by the way the lights reflected off of your elegant skin. He had to say something, "you look beautiful tonight (Y/N). Whether you feel like it or not. You're fucking stunning."

You look over at him feeling your cheeks burn up as you return his words with a smile. He chuckles and continues driving until eventually, he reaches Jill's home.