Mission Accomplished, Right? -2- (REQUEST)

@uniartsssy Thanks for requesting a second part! Hope you enjoy <3

-

Leaving the room, a loud blaring of the alarm echoes throughout the empty eerie halls, the red flashing lights shining blindingly bright.

Treading through the building, the sound of your shoes clack against the laminated floors. You pant, holding your gun close to your chest as you follow closely behind Carlos.

"Where did you come from Carlos? Which entry?"

"I'm trying to figure that out, I had to go through a couple of 'fun' doors." His eyes shoot in every direction, the light reflecting off his healthy curls.

Leon lurks closely behind you, remaining reserved and silent like a mouse.

"Fuck.. well I'm sure we'll think of something." You don't dare look at Leon knowing his eyes were glued on you.

"Come on!" He motions for us to follow as we jog around the echoing hallways seemingly confusing us all.

"How did you even find us by the way?" You ask puzzled.

"Your scanner had a tracking device on it." Clearing his throat he avoids the subject.

Confusion smears across your face but you decide not to push. However, Leon had different plans.

"So you just happened to follow where we were by her scanner?" Leon asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, is there something you want to add about that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow glancing at him. "Because right now would be the perfect time to." He states sarcastically.

Leon tightens his lips, his mind pondering further.

You tense, following them in awkward silence as Carlos moves swiftly, his gear strapped tightly to his chest.

"God damnit." Carlos grumbles, his gaze shooting down a long hallway. "This way!" He shouts over the alarms.

Feeling your legs burn from exhaustion, you push through it gritting your teeth as you glance at Leon noticing he barely broke a sweat. Is he a fucking robot?

Huffing and groaning inwardly, you push onward, your gaze locked forward focusing on escaping.

"How many doors did you fuck with Carlos?" You ask, feeling your calves ache.

"Too many (Y/N)." He answers huffing softly.

"Fucking hell." Halting your movements, you pant from excursion, your lungs tightening as you gasp for air.

Resting your hands on your knees, inhaling sharp breaths seeing stars cloud your vision.

Abruptly, the alarms stopped, however, the red lights were still present and blinding.

"Let's move." Leon mentions sternly, placing a hand on your back.

"Don't touch me." You pant as you smack his hand off of you. You shoot him a bitter look before picking up speed, ignoring your exhausted state.

Leon backs up in disbelief, exhaling as he rushes after you, grasping your arm, pulling you next to him, "don't do that."

"Do what? Doing exactly what you're doing to me?" You snap at him, your eyebrow scrunching and your jaw clenching.

Sighing, his eyes never leave yours,  "Look. It's just as awkward for you as it is for me."

"Oh yeah? You think that us having sex and not talking about it after wouldn't be awkward? Great job pointing that out."