CHAPTER 7

"She that was ever fair and never proud Had tongue at will and yet was never loud Never lacked gold and yet never went gay Fled from her wish and yet said "Now I may" She that being angered,her revenge being nigh Bade her wrong stay and her displeasure fly She that in wisdom never was so frail To change the cods head for the Salmon tail She that could think and never disclose her mind See suitors following and not look behind She was a wright if ever such wright were To suckle fools and chronicle small beer." With this extract from Williams Shakespeare let me use this medium to appreciate you for honoring my invite to the hang out and get together party organized by law students. Thanks very much, you're such a darling. ~R-Square Jummy received this message with a smile on her face. She replied "awwwwwwwnnnnn, I'm very grateful". Two months later Richard called Jummy and requested they meet at a restaurant for he wants to have an important discussion with her. Jummy tried to know the reason for the meeting but Richard decided that it will be much more better if the issue is discussed physically. On the appointed day, Jummy dressed in a blue skirt with a white top and headed to the venue where Richard gave. On getting there,she met Richard dressed in a white jeans with a blue T-shirt. After they exchanged pleasantries, Jummy asked : "Richard you called me and I'm here,may I know what the important discussion is about??