CHAPTER 11

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 "... Richard you remembered all this and the next step you took, during this turbulence I stood by you but when it seems like all is calming down you told me that we need to take a break,but yet still I remain adamant and still stay long after you've gone, but eversince I've been able to move on I've deleted everything about you and the memories we have together. So what do you want from me now Mr lawyer??"I asked Richard who has been on call for long while trying hard to fight back tears. Richard my caller replied Olajumoke Temilade my darling.You have every reason to be angry with me,buh I'm back now for you,I came back to fulfill my promise of staying with you forever, Olajumoke please find a place in your heart to accept me back with the love that we started with about 6years ago,let... "Stop that nonsense or I get more mad at you", I blurted out amidst tears, Richard please steer clear of me and mind you I'm engaged already and my wedding holds in two months time. I said this,hanged the call and broke down completely in tears. Nikki rushed to me and try to calm me down before asking what's amiss,as soon as I mentioned Richard her eyes lit up buh she did not say a word but just saying that all will be well. The following day, Nikki and I went to the place of work but met the office in a disarray as everyone is going about with feelings of both joy and sadness, one even saw me sigh deeply and hissed loudly at me. I tried to know the reason for the action upon which I was made to understand that the Manager has been laid off duty,I was shocked and asked the reason why the CEO take such action. "It was because of what he said about you at the meeting yesterday,as been antisocial, unromantic and snubish"confided in me Kate my co-worker. "Haa"I screamed not knowing what else to do.