CHAPTER 14

On Saturday morning,after Nikki and I had breakfast,she chatted Richard up online that we are set for the planned meeting. Minutes later he called in as soon as Nikki picked up and I saw his face my heart skipped a bit but it washes away the annoyance which I had for him,as soon as he saw my face he smiled and the smile remind me of the old days when we are together,his warmth whenever he hugged me,his soft but passionate kiss,his cuddle,his touch and lots more before that day when with his eyes up to the sky said coldly, Tiwalade we need to take a break for the betterment of both you and I... After exchanging pleasantries he started: "Olajumoke temi nikan, in other not to call for repetition I'll start from where you stopped the other day and unravel to you the reason for my actions..I was presented before the school disciplinary committee for offences which I do not commit days roll into weeks but no cogent action was taken by SDC so I decided to fight,I informed the few who are with me and we planned a peaceful protest but a day before our plan leaked and law enforcement agencies were stationed all around the campus premises, very early on the day for the protest, I was arrested by the school securities and handed over to the Nigeria police force,after two days I was released and on that same day we stagged our planned peaceful protest but Joe and his team hijacked it and turn it to a violent demonstration. You knew all this events but do not know the details because before my arrest a counselor whom I consulted told me to do away with anything that can be holding me back in my fight for justice, that is why I did what I did then. After the violent demonstration,SUG activities were suspended with Joe ,his team,I and my team appearing before the panel. I was given a year suspension while Joe was rusticated our team members were pardoned. The right judgement was passed because the panel was headed by another set of people as those who headed the panel which led to my arrest was bribed by Joe and his team. Before I left school to serve my punishment of one year suspension,Joe walked up to me and said: "You strong headed idiot, you've won twice buh I'll later have the trophy in this matter". I was thinking that what else can he do afterall he has been rusticated but he meant a lot of evils for me. WHAT ARE THE EVILS THAT JOE HAD IN STOCK FOR RICHARD??