CHAPTER 16

I began to get ready for the Tv show mustering all my energies and all available resources trying to prepare at all possible best. Two days to the D-Day my boss called me and admonish me not to be nervous even though it's my first time of being on air, I confidently told him that I will put in all my best. Nikki also helped me greatly in the preparation and encouragement. On the D-Day, I woke up feeling very nervous as all my courage depletes as if formated, with fake courage,I get prepared and both myself and Nikki left for office as instructed to firstly report before leaving for the television station. Om getting to the national tv stations, myself, Nikki and Kate were welcome by the officials,at few minutes to ten,we were ushered into the studios,my heart pace increases like someone who just ended a marathon race,my presenters, a guy and a lady sense my apprehension but calmed me down in such a way that I couldn't even explain or understand myself.Soon the show started with all was going well until the guy asked : " miss assuming you're dating a guy, what offence or offences do you think he can commit and would remain unforgivable by you" My heart skipped a bit, before answering the question,I replied that : "before any one can talk of being in a relationship,one thing that is valid is dat both parties have understand themselves to an unreasonable doubt of being compatible and would have understood both the likes and dislikes of each other, with this understanding there can not be any unforgivable offence from both sides, my suggestion." Hardly had I landed that my hosts clapped their hands and praised me for my response,at the same instant my phone vibrated alerting me of a new SMS, I passed my phone to Nikki in other to avoid distractions. Later the studio line was opened for messages alone,an anonymous sender whom I'm very sure was Richard sent a message which read thus: ESTEEMED READERS, WHAT IS THE CONTENT OF RICHARD'S MESSAGE??