Quim Junyent

⚠️AVISO⚠️

Como es una petición, el capítulo está inicialmente en inglés, pero encontraréis la traducción en español abajo.

Muchas gracias x leeeer😘

Pov. Max

I knew Quim since high school, I never knew how we ended up being friends with the very different circles of friends we had, but we got along wonderfully. We had a bond that I couldn't define, but it was something special that only the two of us understood.

When we got older and he started dating women, going to parties and all that stuff, we grew quite apart, and I focused on my studies. And for all these reasons, I was here today, after so much time we decided to meet up and have a coffee and talk about how our lives were going.

I arrived at his building and rang his doorbell to get him to come down, but he only opened the door for me, so I went into his block and went up to his apartment. The door was half open, so I entered, slowly invading his house, his perfume invaded my nostrils, as masculine and manly as I remembered. My final destination was the kitchen, where I helped myself to some water as if I were at home.

- I'm almost there - he said, entering the room without a shirt and only wearing jeans that showed off his appearance.

WAIT

WHAAAAAAT!!

Since when had I started seeing Quim that way? I didn't know, but I couldn't take my eyes off his perfect, muscular torso that I was drooling over. I think I stared at him for too long as he proceeded to speak and I was so focused on not missing a detail of his body that I didn't even listen to him.

- Doll, I love that you look at me like that, but I'm going to have to go put on a shirt if you want us to have that coffee - always, from the first day we were introduced, he never called me that way "doll" I understood why, but I hadn't asked him for explanations either, I knew that I was the only one he called that and that had always made me feel special among all the women around him.

- What coffee? - I asked, forgetting what I had come to completely.

- I think you haven't come for a coffee, you've just come for the company - he approached slowly.

- Quim What are you doing? - I don't know why I was getting nervous with his closeness, we were supposed to just be friends, right?

- Max, I know you loved me, so stop trying to hide it - he was pinning me against his kitchen island.

- We... Well... - but what are you saying! My subconscious screamed at the loss of reason that my friend had caused me.

When my breathing was calming down from having him so close, he grabbed me by the waist, digging his nails into my skin and slammed me against the refrigerator, holding my hands above my head and keeping his other limb on my hip. My lung ventilation accelerated again when I felt how he gently rubbed his nose on my neck, my very sensitive neck, which you had not touched and I already forgot who I was with.