Chapter 49

-

"OH ARE YOU MAD I HURT YOUR GIRLY GIRL?!"

Mirror changed his fighting style, abandoning his previous strategy and choosing to focus solely on his kicks.

Floyd managed to dodge the kicks and block them with his arms, with his arms taking the brunt of the impact but allowing him to endure Mirror's attacks.

He then grabbed Mirror's leg, gripping it tightly before swinging in circles and building up speed.

Floyd then used the built-up inertia to throw Mirror into the walls, causing him to crash through them repeatedly.

Floyd appeared to be moving at lightning speeds as the static and aura of power followed him, giving him a ghostly and eerie appearance as he was surrounded by it.

He then utilized his elemental magic, using electricity to shock Mirror before following it up with a beam of water.

The electricity and water combined together, allowing the two elements to work together in synchrony as they shocked Mirror.

The mixture of lightning and water appeared to be powerful and devastating, and it was clear that Floyd had a plan.

"GAHHHHH" The lightning and water worked together like a deadly combination, causing Mirror to be completely overwhelmed by it, losing the ability to move and act as his body trembled from the mixture.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW? YOU FREAK?"

Floyd shouted at Mirror as he jumped down from the broken wall that he had just left.

He walked up to Mirror, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him closer to him.

"You have a lot to tell me" Floyd said menacingly, a twisted smile on his face as he looked down at his enemy with hatred. 

The hellish voided aura started to simmer. 

Mirror grinned, his face contorted with pain but trying to hold back on showing any form of weakness.

"What are you smiling about...?" Floyd questioned, having not expected Mirror to smile back at him.

He then noticed the gigantic beam that Mirror had shot out, which was aimed directly at him.

Floyd immediately responded, utilizing his telekinetic abilities to stop the beam behind his back and prevent it from damaging him.

Floyd's fist pounded against Mirror's face, breaking his nose and resulting in a huge amount of bleeding from the face.

Mirror was thrown onto the ground, and it didn't seem like his opponent would take it easy on him anymore.

Floyd then proceeded to stomp on Mirror, using his feet as the means to kick him over and over again.

Punching and kicking as Mirror bled out from his face, unable to defend himself against the barrage of attacks.