Copyright stuffs

The Reaper's Bride

Copyright © 2024 by Elise Browning

All rights reserved.

As of April 2024: There will be triggering concepts in this book, including but not limited to: murder, brief indications of child death, and thoughts of suicide. There could possibly others later on, given that I have not finished writing the book yet at the time of this posting. I will add the exact concepts as the book is written. The smut will come later, but the characters in this novel are going to have to earn it. You have been warned.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact Elise Browning via Wattpad.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Book Cover by Elise Browning

Maps created by Elise Browning

Chapter images (excluding the maps) are AI generated by Elise Browning for the sole purpose of providing chapter imagery on Wattpad.

1st edition 2024