It's Time

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This story is written to be the most cringe-worthy thing I have ever created. This is all for fun, so don't be a butthead. Enjoy! And thank you for reading! Credits to Dreamworkd for creating Megamind.

Mr. Clean POV

Mr. Clean awoke to the sound of wedding bells and a pounding headache. He groaned as he sat up, then remembered where he was.

"Why are you still here?" A voice murmured.

"This is my room dumbass," Mr. Clean shot back, "And you were plenty happy to be in it last night."

"Fair enough." Pitbull shrugged with a smirk.

"C'mere." Mr. Clean whined, still groggy as he pulled Pitbull closer. He hadn't gotten to see his fiancée as often as he'd liked lately, and wanted to take advantage of every second.

"You know we don't have to hide anymore, right? Our parents finally set us up for marriage, and now we can have peace."

"I know," Pitbull replied, "This just still seems too good to be true."

"I can pinch you if you're questioning reality."

"Don't start your saltiness this early in the morning."

"Isn't that what you like about me?"

"And I'm sure I'll grow to like it even more." Pitbull said with a love-filled smile.
That was Mr. Clean's favorite smile. Pitbull didn't even know what it did to him, and yet it seemed he was still making his heart swell on purpose. Mr. Clean's head still throbbed, so he kissed Pitbull on the forehead, and went to get some aspirin.

Mr. Clean felt Pitbull's arms around his waist as he hugged him from behind. Mr. Clean savored the warmth, as he had gotten cold once he got out of bed. Pitbull nuzzled the back of his neck, only just barely reaching it on his tippy toes. At 6'4, Mr. Clean had 7 inches on Pitbull, who was 5'9, giving Clean all the insults about height he could ever ask for.
"I love you." Mr. Clean said, desperately trying to think of a better way to express his total adoration for Pit besides just three words.

"And I love you, Cleanie Weinie" Pitbull teased, using an old nickname that usually annoys the shit out of Mr. Clean. Hearing it from Pitbull however, took all the sting out of it.

Mr. Clean grinned and squeezed his love."It's time."