Objection!

Mr. Clean POV
"Speak now or forever hold your peace... Does anyone object to the matrimony between Pitbull and Mr. Clean?"

A voice with a southern accent so strong, it would make Luke Bryan proud, rang out from the crowd.

"I OBJECT!"

The guests burst into scorned whispers. Clean just gripped his lover's hand as a second person stepped forward.

"AND I OBJECT ALSO, BUT IN A COOLER WAY THAN HIM!"

Declared an extremely large headed blue man.
You guessed it, it's Colonel Sanders and Megamind, here for some 'humpy tooty in my booty' time.

" I hope y'all ain't too disappointed we ruined yun's weddin', but Megamind and me had to intervene," Col. Sanders drawled, "We was hopin' to talk to Mr Clean and Pitbull before it was too late."

Mr. Clean couldn't believe how much one person could ruin so much of his special day.

"Get it over with, I've waited too long for this." He spat with a glare at both the Colonel and Megamind. All while Pitbull was silently staring at the two, most likely sizing them up, and deciding which one he wanted to pummel first.
Megamind walked closer to Mr. Clean and Pitbull.

" We are extremely attracted to the both of you. And we were hoping you would consider marrying us as well." [girl...wtf]

Colonel Sanders nodded vigorously from behind Megamind's back.

Pitbull finally spoke, "Who the fuck do you think you are? What makes you think you can interrupt us on our WEDDING DAY to ask us if we want to be MARRIED TO YOUR BALD ASSES?!?" He was roaring by the end of it, that's my husband, Mr. Clean thought lovingly.

"We'll be on our way now folks, thank you kindly for yer time." Col. Sanders called, clearly unaffected by Pitbull's outburst.

"Can we get married now?" Mr. Clean asked the priest who was marrying them.

"O-of course!" Came the shaky reply, "I now pronounce you husband and husband!!"