The After Party

Mr. Clean's POV
The music boomed and pulsed among the throng of guests. Mr. Clean's in-laws has really gone all out with their wedding party. The theme was green and gold, and everyone had glitter in their hair. To a slightly blind person, this party would appear to look like a gay bar, which would be a more accurate description based on how the crowd was acting.
Clean was line dancing with Pitbull and about 60 other people when he suddenly felt hands grab his wrists and restrain him. He frantically looked for Pitbull, and saw the same was happening to him. No one else had noticed yet, and were still line dancing.

"Hey! Let go!" Clean bellowed. Everyone stopped and turned, even the music screeched to a halt just as Clean and Pit were dragged into a Stalker Van.

Clean struggled, and managed to break free for a millisecond before being tackled. His kidnappers shoved him in the back of the van, but not before whacking him into unconsciousness.

...

Mr. Clean awoke when the van hit a rather dreadful pothole. He groaned and rubbed the bruise forming on the back of his head. Pitbull was lying next to him, still unconscious. Before Mr. Clean could wake him however, the van came to a screaming stop. The back doors were thrown open, and two hooded figures dragged them towards a moldy cabin.

"PITBULL WAKE UP!!"

Mr. Clean frantically shouted as they were being dragged towards the disgusting cabin.
Pitbull remained a hunk of dead weight, and didn't open his eyes. 
As they were dragged through the doorway, Mr. Clean noticed something strange about his kidnappers. One wore cowboy boots with spurs on the back, and the other one appeared to have a gigantic bulbous head.

"COLONEL SANDERS AND MEGAMIND?!??! I TOLD YOU OUR NIGHTLY SESSIONS WERE OVER!! IM A MARRIED MAN NOW! THIS CAN'T KEEP HAPPENING!!!"

Mr. Clean was so mad he was spitting everywhere. "What the hell do you two think you're doing? Kidnapping me and my husband?!? I should beat the shit out of you."

"Please just give us a chance!!!" Megamind cried, "We're bald like you!! Have mercy!"

"I think we should give them a chance." Pitbull called from the corner. Everyone had forgotten about Pitbull. [what a loser am I right]

"We got a real nice bed in the master bedroom." Col. Sanders chimed in.

Everyone glanced at each other, then made a mad dash for the bedroom. [let the humpy time  begin]