3.find a wife 🔞🔞

Hope you all will enjoy it. Please share your feedback on this chapter so I can make further improvements. 18+ content. You have been warned, so please refrain from reporting.
----------------------------------------------------------

After an exhausting day, Ivan finally arrived home at 11 pm. To his surprise, he found his grandfather waiting for him in the living room. Ivan approached his grandfather and respectfully touched his feet as a sign of greeting.

Ivan: "Why are you still up, Grandpa? It's already late. You should be resting."

Grandpa: "I want to have a conversation with you. Freshen up and then come to my room."

With that, his grandfather left Ivan alone, leaving him feeling curious and intrigued about what his grandfather wanted to discuss.
.
.
.
Ivan went to his room to freshen up. After a while, he emerged from the bathro om wearing a white towel around his V-shaped waist.The water dripped from his air and slid down his abs. The moonlight from his large window made this view more breathtaking.Usually, he sleeps naked. However, because he has to meet his grandfather, he  decides to wear a lower.

Ivan had just finished freshening up when he made his way to his grandfather's room to find out what he wanted to discuss. Sitting down beside his grandfather, Ivan asked, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

His grandfather replied, "Ivan beta, now that I am getting old, I want you to consider getting married."

Ivan sighed and responded, "Not again, old man. I've told you many times that I don't want to marry anyone. Besides, I'm going on a business trip to South India for six months."

"When?" his grandfather inquired.

"Tomorrow morning," Ivan replied.

His grandfather sighed, "Ivan, please consider it as my last wish. I know you don't like to do things, but you need someone who will take care of you after I am gone. You're already 30, and we need our heir, our new generation." fine I will think about it. Goodnight," Ivan said before returning to his room. As he lay down to sleep, he knew he needed proper rest to contemplate this new problem. "Mission find a purchased wife," he thought to himself.

In the morning, a guy is sleeping on his back, with his muscular back visible. His phone suddenly rings and his assistant informs him that they have a flight to Bangalore in 2 hours. He responds that he will be ready in 30 minutes and asks to be picked up. After that, he gets up from the bed and goes straight to his washroom. He stands in the shower, with the water dripping from his body making him hot. After showering, he gets ready in a casual black T-shirt and black jeans.
.
.
.
As he settled into his seat on his private plane, laptop in hand, an air hostess approached him, offering her services with a suggestive smile. Ivan responded with a knowing smirk, fully aware of what he needed to do next.
.
.

Ivan commanded firmly, smacking her ass cheek, "Don't show me your face and don't scream. I can't stand noisy women." With that, he swiftly unfastened his pants and boxers, thrusting himself into the girl's body with brutal force, resembling an animal in his aggression. His relentless pace made it impossible for the girl to maintain her composure, her cries echoing throughout the room.
Ah.. ohhh .. please slow ahhhhhhh....."
Her throat felt dry
She just wanted to leave she just blamed herself for approaching him.
But on the other hand, her begging didn't even bother Ivan for a little bit. "He's just cooling down his inner beast."
__________________________________
Good morning 🌞