8.A comforting night✨

Ivan's POV

After a hectic day, I finally came home. All day long, my thoughts kept returning to my adorable wife. Her influence over me is profound; the way she cares for me captivates my heart. I'm not sure if it's love or just the attention, but one thing I'm certain of-I'm utterly obsessed with her.

As I entered the house, I was greeted by a heartwarming sight. Despite my insistence that she shouldn't wait up, there she was, dozing in the living room, waiting for me. The thought that someone was there, waiting just for me, warmed my heart deeply.

I gently lifted her into my arms, and she snuggled into the crook of my neck and fell asleep again. I couldn't help but smile at her tenderness. I carried her to our bedroom, tucked her into bed, and covered her with a blanket. She had thoughtfully laid out clothes for me, which I picked up before heading to freshen up.

After freshening up, I came out of the bathroom to find her sitting up in bed. Seeing me, she quickly asked if I was hungry. I just nodded, and she hurried off to the kitchen to prepare some food.

"She's cute, my little tomato," I thought to myself, smiling.

"Only mine."

Kavya's POV:

I blinked awake, momentarily disoriented by the softness of the sheets and the dim light filtering through our curtains. The last thing I remembered was dozing off in the living room, waiting for Ivan. Realizing I was now in our bedroom, a warm, sleepy smile spread across my face. He must have carried me here.

Gently, I shifted under the covers, feeling the comforting weight of the blanket he had tucked around me. His care filled me with an indescribable warmth. I stretched quietly, trying not to disturb the serene silence of our home at night, listening for any sounds that might tell me where he was. Then, I heard the sound of water dripping from the bathroom and instantly realized he was taking a shower. I decided to stay in bed and wait for him.

After some time, he emerged from the bathroom wearing only his trousers, his upper body bare. I quickly got up from the bed and asked him if he was hungry. He nodded, and I rushed to the kitchen to heat up the food.

Once the food was warmed, I returned to the room and handed him the plate.

.
.
.
.

Ivan's POV:

"Did you eat?" he asked her.

She silently stood there, shaking her head no.

Ivan sighed and asked her why.

Her answer shook him. She told him, "How can I eat before you, Ji?"

Ivan gestured for her to sit beside him, made a morsel, and handed it to her as he said, "Next time if I'm late, eat. What if I came home after eating with a client? Would you starve that day because you didn't know whether I ate or not?"

She just nodded and ate from his hand.

Ivan thought to himself, "Is it the 90s that a wife waits to eat after her husband? How can my wife be so purely innocent? How will she survive in my family where everyone is like a snake with two heads?"

.
.
.
.
.
After finishing their dinner , they headed to the bedroom.kavya changed out of her saree and slipped into ivan's shirt .as ivan told her to wear his clothes in bed, as it made it easier for him to access her body.
Ivan got necked and joined her in bed enveloping Kavya in his arms..

Kavya guessed his next move softly said to him " ji it's paining down there can you do it slowly today"
Ivan smiled , Kissed her lips and reassured her " we are not doing it today but tomorrow I will not hold back " saying this he opens the buttons of her shirt and gently takes her nipples into his mouth . While sucking her he drifted to sleep, and soon after kavya also fell asleep ..
------------------------------------------