CH-5. Climax: A turning point.

After few days, I had a nightmare that I was being punished at school for eating food during the class. I was humiliated in front of the class but I didn't utter a word. The only thought which came to my mind was," Everyone was eating together but why did I only got punished instead of everyone? Only my parents were called. My father came, I was afraid to meet his eyes but I could easy sense his eyes on me, to look at my condition. The teacher told him about my deeds and he just said only one thing while looking at me which send shivers down my spine.

"Amar meye moja kore, kintu daitor somoy o khub bhalo kore daito nite pare. Commerce porikhay sobai fail kore chilo kintu amar meye top kore chilo."

"My daughter does fun but when it comes to take responsibility, she excels it. When in commerce exam everyone failed, my daughter stood first."

He said proudly like there was no question of him doubting me. I couldn't help but to sob because no one took my side but he was proud of me. I might not show it but I complete my duties fully.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling above, differentiating the illusion and reality. It was a dream after all but I was sobbing at that time just like the same in the dream.

I knew why I saw this dream. it was because of the trauma. The trauma of the incident which happened a year ago in November. It had affected my mental health very badly. In reality, my father would never say to me something like this. He would never be proud of me even if I give my best. In my best, he would not see my efforts but my flaws. That's why I accepted that I will never be enough for anyone or my parents.

I thought I had healed from that trauma but why did I dream suddenly? It made me realise that the old wound still hurts even if it has healed.

I opened my phone, I saw Wrieck's. message. I told him about the dream and stated that I don't like the month November. He replied," Why because of your birthday?"
I answered,"Nah because I have very good memories that'swhy."

I got to know that his father will be taking his phone away from him. So that he could concentrate in his studies better.

In the evening after talking to Jessica, I saw a flashback kinda thing. It was as if sudden past memories which I could see in front of eyes. It was of a dream of a carnival which I saw two years ago. The dream which made me start writing journals. The dream which was my light hope when I was lonely. I used to dream a lot about a blurred face guy. In that dream I could see his face but when I used to wake up, I forgot his face but in that dream, I guess I saw his name but I forgot that but somehow I remembered the initial and I wrote it in my diary. My Instinct said it was "W".

There was a sudden urge to know the dream in detail. I opened the pages of my diary, the date was 16th November 2021. A sweet encounter.

It was written-
"I was somewhere on the carnival. I was with my friend,Jessica but suddenly they were not with me. I saw a man, I think I knew him very well in that dream. His skin was fair but caramel kinda and curly brownish black hair. He was much taller than me and in front of him I was much smaller. He was wearing jeans and a black tank top. I approached him, hewas talking on the phone but when he saw me, his face flaunted a smile and said on the phone,I will talk to you later. I nervously uttered,Hi.

In that dream I was in love with him. I asked,Are you coming from gym? He answered, No. I taunted with a false attitude trying not to look at his body, Then why are you showing off your skin. He lifted an eyebrow, Does it bother you? I can't tell if he is flirting or not and we were just standing face to face on the stairs. Someone came running from behind and pushed me and I fell straight on his chest.

I-I,I tried to say something but my mouth or my mind gave up. He catched me and said, I'm here and I'll never let you fall. I was wearing a black mask and he suddenly came close to me and gave me a peek on my lips. I was speechless even breathless. I looked at him and I guarantee I was blushing and I just hope that he couldn't see that.

A girl suddenly came out of nowhere and grabbed his arm. In my body all the adrenaline alarms started ringing violently. The girl noticed me and said, I'm feeling hot can we go somewhere private? They went and I stood there dumbfounded.

Then Jessica appeared from the side, grinning widely. Of course,now she will tease me. She asked, Who was that? I think I saw something I shouldn't have.

I stated, It's nothing. She answered with a hint of evil in her eyes, Nothing, huh? I went to him and asked, Who is she?
He answered, She...oh she is my sister. I exclaimed, WHAT.
He continued, she acts like that whenever she saw someone with me to see if they get jealous. So, dud you get?
I gulped, Umm ... I'm not sure.
He leaned towards me and said, By the way we will go tomorrow to a date, only us. He winked.

His name starts with W and has 6 letters as much as I remember as I saw it in my phone when he was calling me."

WRIECK, his name starts with W and has 6 letters. I don't know, this might be just a coincidence. It has to be. The moment I realised, the dream guy might be him, my mind went blank and my hands started trembling. My voice were stuttering and my heart was thumping blood so fast. I felt something warm in my heart. I was having a panic attack.
I'm anxious about my future or I'm afraid?

GOD! HELP ME!

-